The potluck brunch will be in the big tent Saturday 9/22. Set up from 9:30-10am with brunch from 10-11:30am.
We will be providing plates, plastic-ware and napkins. If you want to bring your own silverware feel free to do so. However everyone must use the plates we are providing - no outside plates or trays.
We currently have 300 people registered for the rally so we need everyone attending to participate in bringing food. When getting your servings, please remember those that will be at the end of the line. When everyone has been served you are welcome to go back.
Please post what you would like to bring.
: cut fruit bowl - Helen & Rich LaScola
I will update the list below daily.
Helen LaScola and Sandy Robinson
Personal Note here:
based on the responses, am I correct in assuming that Brunch is not that interesting a function?
I am just curious... those who have not signed up yet are welcome to leave me a PM
to confirm that you have other things to do
and really won't
be attending this event (that way no one will know who you are). Otherwise, I am hoping you will reconsider and grab something at Walmart (a campers 1st choice in shopping in most places) and come join the rest of us. Heck.... y'all just MIGHT
have fun and make a new good friend.
Remember... if you are attending we NEED you to bring a dish to share. (thank you!)
So far I show 61 signed up and there are around 140 rigs attending... where is everyone else?
1. Glenn & Mary Strom
2. Judy and John Michaels
3. Don and Karen Wood
4. Jim & Bev
6. Linda Fritz
7. Susan DeWitt
8. Wayne & Pat Triplett
9. Sandy Robinson
10. Helen LaScola
I think we have enough people for setup/cleanup.
Thank you EVERYONE for volunteering to help us!
We really appreciate your assistance!
Fruit dishes & Juices
1. Helen & Rich LaScola - Cut fruit bowl
2. Judy and John Michaels - juice
3. Darnell & Holli Jordan - orange juice
4. Charles & Mary Ann - Tomato Juice
5. Erin & Les James - fruit
6. Mike & Cindy Schilling - juices
7. Larry & Karen Fisher - fruit platter
8. Gary & Jo Lynn Swenson - baked fruit casserole
9. Cheryl Zill - orange juice
10. Jackie Moore - Key Lime Honey Almond Granola Fruit Salad
1.Doug & Dianne Mulcahyj- home fries
2. Judy and Danny Graves - Hash brown casserole
3. Scott and Alta Zenonian - fried potatoes with NM hatch green chile.
4. Jim & Bev - Broccoli/Cauliflower salad
5. Ted and Beth Uhler - green vegetable casserole
6. John & Laura Recha - broccoli & kale salad
7. Linda Wooderson - cheesy potatoes
8. Ed & Susan DeWitt - Pickled Beets + 3 bean salad
9. Ron & Diana Pierson - corn bake dish
10. Ed Behnke & Sandy Jackson - cheeze potatoes
we really need a few more, please...
1.Richard and Marilyn Dube - bacon
2. Glenn & Mary Strom - Meat & cheese tray
3. Marcie and Tom - sliced ham
4. Lichtenburgs - sliced ham
5. Sharhu - pork roll
6. Butch & Linda Jeeninga - Ham
7. Marilynd - bacon
8. Francis & Linda Fritz - pigs in a blanket
9. Keith & Pat - bacon
10. John & Nancy Holton - sausage
11. Mike & Wanda Loveland - little smokies wrapped in bacon
Egg dishes/casseroles & crockpots:
1. Mike & Donna Ishler- baked sausage and egg casserole
2. Ron and Rhonda Marlin- breakfast casserole
3. Paul and jan - Breakfast casserole
4. Jim and Loys Ronchetto - biscuits and sausage gravy
5. Joan M Dashnaw - egg casserole
6. Mark & Chris Armstrong - French Toast Crock Pot Casserole
7. Babcokes - french toast casserole
8. Pete & Joan - Ham & potato casserole
9. June & Bobby - biscuits & sausage gravy
10. Cande Fudge & Daniel Lazenby - scrambled eggs
11. Sharon & Steve Bischoff - breakfast casserole
12. Cheryl Zill - hash brown breakfast casserole
13. Chris & Diane - crockpot French Toast
pancakes/waffles type dishes
: (Butter & Syrup too)
can't believe there aren't any takers in this category...
Sandwiches: (like little finger sandwiches)
1. Cater & Darlene Gibson - pimiento cheese finger sandwiches
Sweet Rolls/Doughnuts, etc.:
1. holbrook2 - cinnamon roll casserole
2. Rick and Linda Say - blueberry cobbler.
3. Ken & Marceia Duhm - orange sweet rolls
4. Pat and Ron - sweet rolls
5. Judy and John Michaels - doughnuts
6. Don and Karen Wood - cream cheese danish
7. Brad and Mariyln Larson - pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread
8. Jeff & MaryAnne Backnecht - pumpkin or Banana Muffins
9. Nikki & Larry Dotson - doughnuts
10. Sue & Roger NcDaniel - southern biscuits (butter & jelly)
11. Wayne & Pat Triplett
Salads & Dressings & cold plates:
1. Ron & Terrie Ames - mixed salad greens
2. Sue & Steve Scott - 7 layer salad
3. Paul & Nancy Recker - Fiesta Salad
4. Dick & Judy - Watergate salad
5. Laydback - pasta salad
we need more of these, pretty please...
Other items that will serve as brunch
1. remhob - some type of breakfast food
2. Loneoak - yogurt
Helen LaScola (snowhawk)