Originally Posted by joyce.stevens
Purchased my 5th wheel about 3 mos ago and battery needed to be replaced. When I went out last weekend the new battery was showed low voltage on my leveling display. I leave the camper plugged into electric even at my house. Any ideas why that battery went bad other then just a bad battery?
Joyce, I suggest you start a new discussion under the "Montana problems, Problem solving, Technical help" sub forum. You will most likely get more reads and more responses by doing so. It is typically best to start a new discussion rather than tag onto an existing one unless your post relates directly to that existing discussion.
And by the way, welcome to the forum.
No better place for all things Montana.