2014 MOC Northeast Rally
Judy and I have volunteered to be the Wagon masters for the 2014 Northeast Rally. We received several requests to return to the Lancaster area so we have reserved 32 sites at the Old Mill Stream Campground, 2249 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17602. The physical location of the campground is next to Dutch Wonderland on Route 30 in Lancaster (www.oldmillstreamcampground.com
). The dates for the rally will be Wednesday, June 18th until Monday, June 23rd, 2014. Arrival date is June 18th and departure date is June 23rd. The cost is $50 per night, which includes water, sewer, 30/50 amp electric, cable, and wireless Internet access. There will be a rally fee of up to $15 (exact amount to be determined). If you check the campground map, the sites booked are on Mill Stream Drive, Shady Drive, Clark Drive, and Park Lane. Interior roads are paved and sites are gravel. We have the use of the center pavilion on Clark Drive for the rally. Site 331 will be the campfire site.
Reservations for the rally can be made by calling 717-299-2314. Please mention that you are making reservations for the 2014 Montana Rally. NOTE: The campground office will be closed from January 1 to March 31, 2014. Upon making a reservation, please post your site number. Also, all sites will be held until May 18th, 2014 at which time we must return all un-booked sites. You may still register past this date but may not get a site in the Montana reserved area.
The Lancaster Area of Pennsylvania is a great area with many beautiful Amish Farms. There are many things to see and do (Outlets! Farmers' Markets! Flea Markets! Tours of the Amish Countryside!) and just too many wonderful restaurants for the short time we have reserved! Judy and I love this area and visit at least once a year. An excellent website to visit is www.padutchcountry.com
to see all of the places and activities in the Lancaster Area. Hershey, Pennsylvania is about a 30-minute drive and Philadelphia about an hour.Additional details on the rally will be posted at a later date.
Check your calendars and make plans to attend. You won't want to miss this one, round 2!!
3/15/2014 - Judy and I have been working on the schedule. It will be posted soon. The campground will be open for reservations in about 2 weeks.
We will be on site #340.
1. John and Judy Michaels bullroc3 #340
2. Bill and Cindy Daniels cdaniels #123
3. Kevin and Lynn Morris Slufoot733 #121
4. Tom and Sharon Macauley oldelmer1 #125
5. Brad and Marilyn Larson BLDMAL3400 #230
6. Mike and Donna Ishler Ishler #228
7. Rich and Helen Lascola richfaa #117
8. Pat and Rich Labbe PatnRich #224
9. Sharon and Wally Huber Sharhu #127
10. George and Rosetta Person Jay Bird #334
11. Stan and Emmy Olah sola123 #235
12. Frank and Janet Gracia travelbug260 #226
13. Art and Margaret Minor Sam n Sam #234
14. Don and Bonnie Lee DonandBonnie #229
15. Frank and Sandy Tietgens fmsunoco #232
16. Joe and Nancy Florio joe1047 #233
17. Jim Schuyler Fremont #336
18. Vera and Jim Graves #231