PDA

View Full Version : tpms reset for 514's

okierver
10-21-2016, 06:03 AM
i need some info or help.
i have a tst flow thru tire pressure monitor and i had the china bombs on it and the tire monitor set to those pressures. etc... 80 psi plus the temp. now i have 614's do i just go and clear the tire monitor and set to default and use what settings for 614;s. i know there 110 psi. so do i set the min and max to that number and the temp. right now im just running 100 psi. in them . thanks for advice

chris199
10-21-2016, 06:36 AM
Yes...get the setup guide from TSTAND setup again from scratch. The have the percent below and above recommendations in the step by step instructions.

dunrovin1955
10-21-2016, 12:46 PM
If you still have trouble TST is very customer friendly.

offroad71
10-23-2016, 11:47 AM
This what I got from Great RV Products. To reset the low pressure, Turn the monitor on, Hold down the Mode button for approximately 5-6 seconds until the monitor beeps. Tapping the mode button will step through all the alarm parameters in zones 1 thru 4 and the high temperature alarm setting. In each zone the high pressure is first then the low pressure setting. Step to correct zone for your application with the mode button and use the + and - buttons to lower or raise to the desired setting. When done making changes, tap the set button to save. Only the settings you changed will be changed and all other parameters will remain the same.

If you still need additional assistance feel free to call me.

Chip Aiken
Owner
Great RV Products
Toll Free: 855-367-4787