PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln City Oregon

Dam Worker
08-25-2016, 03:14 PM
Going back to Premier RV park in Lincoln City to enjoy the Labor Day weekend. Nice park with really great customer care. They actually make the stay quite enjoyable.

Tom Marty

bigskyjimmy
08-25-2016, 10:21 PM
Yeah we pass it All the time when on the Oregon Coast right by the Spanish Head Resort looks pretty nice and would stay there but we belong to a Membership resort in Neskowin up the Road ,What is Funny is every time we pass the Premier there is always a bunch of Montana's Parked there so me and my wife always call it MontanaVille:)

drknapp
08-26-2016, 05:15 AM
We have stayed there several times too. A little tight, but a nice place to stay. We agree about the people who work there. They even had an Elvis impersonator there for entertainment one weekend when we were there. :)

bigskyjimmy
08-26-2016, 07:05 AM
Yeah I do Agree that is one thing we noticed was it looked a little tight BUT Hey I would put up with it to see ELVIS:D

Dam Worker
08-26-2016, 05:00 PM
I agree that it is tight but not to bad unless some twit decides to park his dually half way in the road. I really think that the staff is way above par in their customer service and that is why we continue to go there. I am tired of crappy customer service with my dealership let alone RV parks. It is a long way to drive but I like all their persona amenities.
I have not stayed in any of their other parks but would expect them to all be the same.

Tom Marty

bigskyjimmy
08-26-2016, 06:27 PM
If you like good Customer Service and Great Amenities stay at Winchester Bay RV Resort RV down the Coast next to Reedsport You will be back:D

Dam Worker
08-27-2016, 11:07 AM
Thanks I have heard that it is very nice.

TomMarty

Phil P
08-28-2016, 01:09 AM
Hi

We stayed there in 2010 and enjoyed it.

Phil P

grampachet
08-29-2016, 04:41 PM
We like Premier and Winchester Bay too. We also like Seal Rocks Cove.

cpaulsen
08-31-2016, 12:35 PM
Never stayed there...yet. We are hosting at Devil's Lake State Park currently.