PDA

View Full Version : Briarcliff edited 4-10-12

HOOK
03-18-2012, 07:36 AM
We will be there 10-17 April, anyone else? Larry. Sorry Rondo, I mean the one at Myrtle Beach.

Arriving Tuesday, anyone else?

Saw Doc. today and have to go back tomorrow. Siatic nerve is pinched again and probably will need surgery. Hopefully get some answers tomorrow. Trip is probably off depending on Doc.

Well we made it here finally. Life is good, except the pain.

Rondo
03-18-2012, 08:33 AM
Which one Larry[?] There's a multitude of Briarcliffs across this nation!!![:p][}:)];)[:o)]

HOOK
03-18-2012, 01:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Rondo

Which one Larry[?] There's a multitude of Briarcliffs across this nation!!![:p][}:)];)[:o)]
. Sorry, Rondo, At Myrtle Beach, of course.

oldelmer1
03-19-2012, 11:54 AM
We'll be there March 23, for 7 days.

Rondo
03-19-2012, 07:14 PM
Sorry Larry;)!! Just had to throw that in! Hope you enjoy that week of fun in the sun![8D] Wish we could join you but just got back from our journey down South and have to try and get the paperwork ready for Uncle Sam and the 15th or 17th which ever you want! [:p] Why not come on out to the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally in July with us? I can promise you some excitement and some REALLY good FOOD!

HOOK
03-20-2012, 01:33 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Rondo

Sorry Larry;)!! Just had to throw that in! Hope you enjoy that week of fun in the sun![8D] Wish we could join you but just got back from our journey down South and have to try and get the paperwork ready for Uncle Sam and the 15th or 17th which ever you want! [:p] Why not come on out to the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally in July with us? I [:I]can promise you some excitement and some

No problem Rondo, sometimes I'm some dumb, hopefully never plumb dumb (LOL). We thought you might join us at Mid Atlantic, "Y'all come on down, now, ya heah!!!!". Larry

Rondo
04-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Glad you made it down to Briarcliff! Hey had the same problem on our Southern Trip this winter and went to a Chiropractor in Alabama and he said I needed surgery too but he did some adjustments on my back and I've been good since. Check one out Larry, you might be surprised on what they can do for you. Wish we could attend the Mid Atlantic Rally but have got to much on our plate here with mowing three different places with a total of 12-14 acres. For some reason that stupid grass just keeps growing. We'll be back in Alabama in mid thru late June for a family reunion of the DWs side, then beat it back here to Nebraska for Wagonmastering the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally July 18th-23rd, mow more grass and then hopefully on to Goshen for the Fall Rally IF and WHEN they have it! This mowing stuff keeps us real busy this time of year!