Don (Searchers), Nancy (ToolManRoy) and myself (D-and-M-on-the-Road) have been getting email from folks asking what they should bring for side dishes to the potluck at Shasta.
Don said he could handle 19 desserts
showing up, but not 19 salads!
So we figured that we should have a sign-up here so everyone can see what others are bringing and put Don's fears to rest. (I bet he makes me delete this!
We've got time to think about this but if you already know what you want to bring, go ahead and post in this topic and we'll add it to the master list below so that it will be easy to see what is needed for the potluck. If we don't have a category below that fits your dish, well heck, we'll just make one!
We figured folks would bring their own plates, silverware and drinks along with their side dish. Oh yeah, don't forget we are having ribs and you might need more than one napkin!
Potluck Master Sign-up List
Updated: May 24, 2005 at 3:07pm PST
33 people [s]eating[/s] attending
Barbequed Chicken, Ribs and Tri-tip
1. Hors d'oeurves (Dave Anderson)
Salads (green, pasta, fruit, etc..)
1. 3 Bean Salad (DHenry)
2. Broccoli/Raisin Salad (GypsySCM)
3. Peas/Waterchestnuts & Other Goodies Salad (Rlwhit)
4. Fruit Salad (ToolManRoy)
Vegetables (bbq beans, corn-on-the-cob, etc..)
1. Baked Beans (Parrothead)
2. Trader Joe's Sweet Corn (HamRad)
Casseroles (potato, rice & noodle, etc..)
1. Hash Brown Potato Casserole (Bob Pasternak)
2. Cardiac Potatoes (D-and-M-On-The-Road)
3. Chicken Rice Noodle Casserole (BigSK)
4. Jambalaya casserole (Mike Johnson)
1. 4 Loaves of warm french bread (Searchers)
Desserts (cakes, pies, brownies, cookies, etc...)
1. Drunken Strawberry Shortcake (BarbLarry)
2. Decadent Fudge (Mike Johnson)
3. French Silk Pies (Gofnuts)