Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2019, 03:17 PM   #21
dhealy3
Established Member

M.O.C. #20932
Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Great choice of brands. Thanks for the feedback from RV station. I was at their show in Mercedes in January and was curious to hear from someone who had bought from them. Safe travels and enjoy! RGV..👍👍

dhealy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:21 PM   #22
Larry L
Established Member

M.O.C. #20313
Welcome from southern Idaho. One thing to keep an eye on is the kitchen slide. My 305 RL has the cable slides and the kitchen one started hopping when going in or out. I feel it is a poor design . I had it worked on prior to storing it for winter and when I started getting it ready for this years use it was still hopping only not as bad. Its been in the shop now for three weeks trying to find the problem. Other than that and the linoleum not being glued down its been a great trailer. Hope you have lots of great memories ahead
Old 04-14-2019, 03:26 PM   #23
Steve W
Established Member

M.O.C. #22958
Welcome from eastern Washington state, maybe we will see you on the road.
Dog, 2015 Black Lab
Steve W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 04:45 PM   #24
wade
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #22358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooch on Wheels View Post
Hi all,
We are Jim & Celia from mid Missouri. In Feb while spending the winter in Mission, TX we decided to browse 5th Wheels. Looked at a bunch at various dealers in the area, 3 days later we were the proud owners of a 305RL Montanna High Country. We named this baby, “Hooch On Wheels”. Of course it had a few problems but the dealer, RV Station in Donna, TX took care of them like I was the owners brother. Next stop, Branson, Mo for some country music love. See you there.
make sure you have the drip pans installed under your electric slide motors
wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:04 PM   #25
dfb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17163
Happy happy,!
dfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 06:09 PM   #26
TBW Ventures
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21572
Welcome and enjoy the entertainment and help that you will get on the forum.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:11 PM   #27
jimw@columbus.rr.comin

M.O.C. #23624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooch on Wheels View Post
Hi all,
We are Jim & Celia from mid Missouri. In Feb while spending the winter in Mission, TX we decided to browse 5th Wheels. Looked at a bunch at various dealers in the area, 3 days later we were the proud owners of a 305RL Montanna High Country. We named this baby, “Hooch On Wheels”. Of course it had a few problems but the dealer, RV Station in Donna, TX took care of them like I was the owners brother. Next stop, Branson, Mo for some country music love. See you there.

Congratulations. RV Station does good work.
We spend the winter in Alamo, TX.
jimw@columbus.rr.comin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 10:01 PM   #28
Teri M
Established Member

M.O.C. #23672
Hooch on Wheels

Mmm...maybe you have started a trend. I guess we should all nickname our Montanas now. lol We just bought ours a few weeks ago as well and have been spending time loading it, repacking bearings, etc. Right now its in the driveway and covered in snow. It has been so cold since we bought it (northern Illinois) that we haven't been able to de-winterize it yet. Not too original I guess, but maybe name it "Fontana" for fifth wheel Montana.
Teri M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:36 AM   #29
Eagleback
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15731
Welcome from Naples Florida we have a 331RLT and we named it "Home" Lol
2017, 3500 Ram Big Horn, 4x4, Crew Cab, DRW, Aisin Transmission, 4:10. Curt Q20, 2014 Mountaineer 331 RLT, Sailun's on the rv and truck.
Eagleback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:59 AM   #30
DebNJim B
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teri M View Post
Mmm...maybe you have started a trend. I guess we should all nickname our Montanas now. lol We just bought ours a few weeks ago as well and have been spending time loading it, repacking bearings, etc. Right now its in the driveway and covered in snow. It has been so cold since we bought it (northern Illinois) that we haven't been able to de-winterize it yet. Not too original I guess, but maybe name it "Fontana" for fifth wheel Montana.
I was just thinking that same thing when I saw your tag. Checked with DW and we both came up with Big Bertha seperately so I guess she's got a name now...The fiver that is...

DebNJim B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:47 AM   #31
joyce.stevens
Established Member

M.O.C. #20045
Congrats I love mine. I was also in Mission TX from Jan-March. Blessing to you with you new RV.

Joyce Stevens
joyce.stevens is offline   Reply With Quote