Greetings all, from a potential fellow Montana owner. Been eyeing up a 3731 with the legacy edition option. Currently a fiver owner and have a 17 F350 KR DRW, so in good shape there. Obviously the 3731 means we're looking at the residential refer, mainly because she wants an ice"maker", not just ice trays. Other options we're looking at are the gen prep, slide toppers (a must), and dual pane windows. I'm on the fence with the tire upgrade, it seems the Sailuns have a better track record. Feel free to offer your input on any of the options as well as the floor plan. Below are a few questions I have off the top of my head, if anyone is inclined to chime in on them, or link me to any relevant threads. I know about the search bar and will be using it as well.
1. Are the Montanas a keyed alike unit, aside from perhaps a 751 key for 1 or 2 doors?
2. 3rd AC prep - is the actual AC a factory option? Whisper quiet? Ducted or blast unit?
3. Exactly what switches does the InCommand touch pad replace in the 3731?
4. Does everyone's awning clear the dinette slide with its slide topper awning?
5. Does the dinette slide kill the patio awning's ability to tilt/auto dump?
6. Does the auto cord reel make you lose any space inside?
7. Anyone upgrade to 40# LP tanks, or able to verify if they'll fit?
8. Is only the refrigerator outlet powered by the inverter?
9. Is there a separate battery for the inverter? Is there room for multiple batteries?
10. How well does the stove/oven ignition work? She's really looking forward to the oven!
.....didn't realize I had so many questions.