How to add an image to your signature.
Go to your userCP and find 'Edit Signature" (left side menu)
1. Add text to your signature
2. under Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer. Locate the image on your hard drive by selecting 'browse' that you want to use in your signature. Note the size restrictions as no image will load if this is not met.
3. Click upload. Once you have uploaded the image you should see it display below the signature editor.
4. Place your cursor in the location where you want your image to display in your signature (in the editor box). Click on the link to 'insert signature picture' to add it to your signature. You will see the image code appear in the editor at that location. It looks like this: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can click the preview signature button to check that you have your set up just right and then edit again if needed. The preview will appear above the editor.
- Sig images are wide and not tall - if you need help making an image like this we can help. but will need you to post the base images.
- Your signature will not display in posts unless you have selected that option when you make the post. There is also a setting in your user CP (options) to display your signature on posts.
- a number of members like to display an image of the states they've camped in - you can make one of these here: Visited States Map by epgSoft