2015 Northeast Rally in Bath New York
Judy and I are pleased to announce that we found a campground for the 2015 Northeast MOC Rally. The rally will be held at the Hickory Hill Family Camp Resort (www.hickoryhillcampresort.com
) located near beautiful Keuka Lake. The address is 7531 County Route 13 in Bath, New York. Keuka Lake (www.keukalake.com
) is in the Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York. It is a scenic 40 minute drive to Watkins Glen and the Corning Area.
The dates of the rally are Wednesday, June 24th (arrival date), to Tuesday, June 30th (departure date). We have reserved 26 sites for the rally. The sites are in the newer section of the campground (see campground map) #167 thru #172 and sites #177 thru #196. Each site includes 50 amp electric, water, sewer, cable and wi-fi. We have use of the pavilion except for Saturday and Sunday nights. Campfires will be on our site, #177. These sites will be held exclusively for us until December 31, 2014.
Reservations for the rally can be made by calling 1-800-760-0947. Please mention you are with the Montana Owners Club Group. Each site has been blocked off for 8 nights but you do not have to stay all 8 nights.
As an incentive for reserving before the deadline of December 31, Hickory Hill will give a 15% discount off the published 2014 rates. After that, they will still take reservations but at the 2015 rates.
There will be no discount except for your 10% Good Sam. If we book all 26 sites before the December 31 deadline, they will allow us more sites. Once you book your reservation, please post it in this thread including your site number so we may add your name to our list. Any sites still open on the first of January 2015 will go into their inventory for the general public to reserve.
If you haven't been to this part of New York you are in for a treat. There is so much to see and do....walk the Glen at Watkins Glen, relax on a boat ride on Seneca Lake, visit Montour Falls, take a wine tasting tour, drive your truck on the Watkins Glen Raceway, visit Corning Glass Museum and Glass Works, shop the outlets, visit the quaint shops in Penn Yan and Hammondsport, or just drive around the gorgeous lakes (the views are awesome!).
We love this area and hope you will come and join us in June.
If you are traveling with pets, you MUST have original vaccination papers with you.
There will be a rally fee to be determined at a later date.
1. John and Judy Michaels bullroc3 #177
2. Bill and Cindy Daniels cdaniels #192
3. Kevin and Lynn Morris Slufoot733 #191
4. Tom and Sharon Macauley oldelmer1 #193
5. Steve and Betty Senderovitz steves #178
6. Jim and Vickie Fischer NCFischers #179
7. Joe and Nancy Florio joe1047 #190
8. Art and Margaret Minor Sam n Sam #182
9. Frank and Sandy Tietgens fmsunoco #181
10. Bill and Ardie Serfried snowtrax #167
11. George and Rosetta Person Jay Bird #184
12. Joe and Cathern Strumph Joe S #187
13. Doug and Martha Bigelow #186
14. John and Jodi Goff Johnnyg #188
15. Art and Roe Hill Art #195
16. Brad and Marilyn Larson BDLMAL3400RL #172
17. Mike and Donna Ishler Ishler #171
18. Sharon and Wally Huber Sharhu #185
19. Rick and Donna LaDonna rvl9267 Permanent Site
20. Rollie and Janet Newman Janet47 #189
21. Richard and Judy Cox rcox002 #170
22. Chris and Lynn Holmes capn chris #196
23. Linda and David Hatcher lunalonestar #169
24. John Luesink and Ronda Rudlow Loui #168
25. Bruce and Donna Tillpaugh Guest #164
26. Jim and Martha Abernathy jfaberna #180