Here is our wish list. We have not been naughty. Milk and cookies will be served.
- Wide body (101");
- Taller slides;
- Non-carpet steps inside;
- four stairs + threshold = five steps total outside.
- A new kind of frame with tandem wheels further back, which will - increase the pin weight (so it can't be towed with less than a one-ton), but will be more stable with less bounce, especially in long lengths we see recently;
- wall-hugger recliners with release lever easier to reach, less effort to return to upright;
- a well-organized, larger desk in some models for those who use desks extensively (I do);
- return somehow to range cover that folds back OR put a full backsplash and storage for range and sink covers.
- more thinking about pet bowls and cat litter box;
- three levels of undercarriage - weekend travel, destination travel, frequent /long-haul travel, with corresponding configurations of tires, axles, shackles, bolts, hanger attachments and frame bracing;
- shelves with netting in main storage bay;
- outdoor TV;
- cell phone shelf and power at front door;
- throne with lots of room to sit and think.
Thanks for reading!
Dave and Kathy