here is the list of "problems" thus far. A few were corrected at the fall rally. we call customer service every time we see a problem have them call up our VIN number and list and add the problem. I will not fix anything unless we absolutely have to.I am not a repair facility for Montana. We will be back to the service center in May when we return from Florida.keystone built it and they will bear the cost to make it right.
2013 3402 Big Sky
1. Black , gray, galley tank indicators not accurate. Black tank failed two week after we got the camper.
2. Latch on pantry door not properly installed. Door would not close
3. Border alongside the stove peeled off the first time we boiled water.
4. Latches on most of the drawers would not keep the drawers closed in transit. The ones in the PC desk were not properly installed.
5. Satellite and cable inputs reversed in the convenience center.
6. Microwave /convection oven would not come up close to set heat.
7. Some brackets holding down the curtains are pulling out of the wall.
8. Struts on the compartment doors are pulling out of the door. They are screwed into basically nothing and improperly installed.
9. Propane regulator reads erratic sometimes all red, sometimes all green, sometimes half red. Half green.
10. Valve stem in one tire worked loose from rim causing loss of tire pressure. Had to change tire on the road another has a slow leak.
11. Lug nuts are rusting, all of them.
12. Various screws along fender wells are rusting a couple were missing.
13. Screw on bracket on fender well keeping fender from flapping completely missed its mark causing issue # 12
14. Torque on U bolts on suspension were all under 40LBS..