Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
 

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-03-2010, 05:56 AM   #161
hwmorris
Seasoned Camper
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tigard
Posts: 55
M.O.C. #9217
We are 1st time Montana owerns and would like to attend the Round UP
First and Last Name: Hal & Kathy Morris
MOC user Name: hwmorris
MOC Number: 9217
City and State: Reno, NV
Approximate Date of Arrival/Departure: Jan 16-20
 
hwmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:19 AM   #162
simonsrf
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pagosa Springs
Posts: 3,708
M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by hwmorris

We are 1st time Montana owerns and would like to attend the Round UP
First and Last Name: Hal & Kathy Morris
MOC user Name: hwmorris
MOC Number: 9217
City and State: Reno, NV
Approximate Date of Arrival/Departure: Jan 16-20
Hal and Kathy,

Welcome to the MOC!

We are pleased you are coming to the Quartzsite rally! If you should have any questions, please let us know!

Robbie and Alice
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:50 AM   #163
Dennis and Carol
Montana Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Livingston
Posts: 177
M.O.C. #53
YEAH, looks like we are going to be able to attend this year. The requested information is as follows:

First and Last Name(s): Dennis and Carol Whalen
MOC user Name: Dennis and Carol
MOC Number: 53
City and State: Livingston, TX
Approximate Date of Arrival/Departure: 1/11+ / 1/26

See everyone soon.

Dennis and Carol
Dennis and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #164
simonsrf
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pagosa Springs
Posts: 3,708
M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Dennis and Carol

YEAH, looks like we are going to be able to attend this year. The requested information is as follows:

First and Last Name(s): Dennis and Carol Whalen
MOC user Name: Dennis and Carol
MOC Number: 53
City and State: Livingston, TX
Approximate Date of Arrival/Departure: 1/11+ / 1/26

See everyone soon.

Dennis and Carol
Dennis, hope you got 4-wheel drive on that Dodge....The forcast has no rain in it, but we have new tow ropes anyway.

Happy to see you are going to be able to make it, be great to see past Q friends.
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:37 PM   #165
lasater
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Rapid City
Posts: 739
M.O.C. #77
Aw shucks. Dennis and Carol will be there (MOC-53)...and we thought we would be the oldest MOC Members (MOC-77). We are looking forward to hooking up this Wednesday and heading down AZ 95. See ya there.
lasater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:28 AM   #166
Parrothead
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Fallon
Posts: 6,064
M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
I think HamRad #15 (Dennis) has you both beat. But it is really great to see some of the "old" MOCers.
Happy Trails..........................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:50 AM   #167
simonsrf
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pagosa Springs
Posts: 3,708
M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Parrothead

I think HamRad #15 (Dennis) has you both beat. But it is really great to see some of the "old" MOCers.
Happy Trails..........................
Who you calling OLD? Guess that means you are coming to the potluck!!!
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:14 PM   #168
HamRad
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 5,316
M.O.C. #15
Good thing I'm not too sensitive about being OLD! It will be great to see Sue and Ed again... It's been awhile! Of course we're eagerly looking forward to the Q gathering. Tonight we are at the Flying J in Barstow.

See you Q people tomorrow PM....

Dennis and Mary Kay
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #169
jjackflash
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hesperia
Posts: 1,321
M.O.C. #7787
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by HamRad

Good thing I'm not too sensitive about being OLD! It will be great to see Sue and Ed again... It's been awhile! Of course we're eagerly looking forward to the Q gathering. Tonight we are at the Flying J in Barstow.

See you Q people tomorrow PM....

Dennis and Mary Kay
Dennis,I wish you had told me you we're stopping at Barstow,we're only 25 Miles south of there,you guys could have stayed at our place.
We have a 70 foot fenced driveway with a 30 amp hook up.
you guys are always welcome! Drive safe.
Jack





jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #170
HamRad
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 5,316
M.O.C. #15
Jack,
Thank you so much. We did not originally plan to stop here but we got such a late start that we decided it was a good place to spend the night. But had I known of your generous invitation you can bet we'd have driven the few miles to your place. Thank you for invitation and we will most certainly take you up on it one of these days. Maybe on our return trip even!

Sure was nice to drive up out of the Valley. We have had low lieing fog for over a month. And even though if lits up some it doesn't go away and the sun cannot burn it off. About 3 or 4 the sun may actually break through but by then it is sinking below the mountains and the fog rolls back in. Very depressing! We were very happy to see the sun about half way up the Tehachapi Mountains. It is very nice here on the desert. Looking forward to more for at least a week or two! Well we can hope!

Later,
Dennis
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:38 AM   #171
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: _
Posts: 5,238
M.O.C. #6337
Al and I officially cannot make the gathering this year. I know you hear ole Carol whining and crying.

Things just did not work out for us, we are sticking in Gulf Shores for the time being, I think. We have changed our minds so many times, the ole head feels like a spinning top.

Our Maker knows the master plan, we are just along for the ride. That said, I am bummed about missing. SIGHHHH
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:59 AM   #172
simonsrf
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pagosa Springs
Posts: 3,708
M.O.C. #3120
Carol & Al,

So sorry you are unable to attend this years Quartzsite Circling of the Montanas.

There will be a 2011....please, mark your calendars...we are always looking for qualified "assistant wagonmasters".
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:33 AM   #173
jjackflash
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hesperia
Posts: 1,321
M.O.C. #7787
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by HamRad

Jack,
Thank you so much. We did not originally plan to stop here but we got such a late start that we decided it was a good place to spend the night. But had I known of your generous invitation you can bet we'd have driven the few miles to your place. Thank you for invitation and we will most certainly take you up on it one of these days. Maybe on our return trip even!

Sure was nice to drive up out of the Valley. We have had low lieing fog for over a month. And even though if lits up some it doesn't go away and the sun cannot burn it off. About 3 or 4 the sun may actually break through but by then it is sinking below the mountains and the fog rolls back in. Very depressing! We were very happy to see the sun about half way up the Tehachapi Mountains. It is very nice here on the desert. Looking forward to more for at least a week or two! Well we can hope!

Later,
Dennis
Any time Dennis!
Jack
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:58 AM   #174
The Oldguard
Montana Master
 
The Oldguard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: YUMA
Posts: 860
M.O.C. #2625
Robbie, with much regret we are not able to make it to “Quartzsite” on time.
We can see that it is just getting started and it looks like the fun & food will last through to the end.
It also looks like you will be short one turkey? Maybe two for the potluck…
If and when we hit the road will gave you a call and maybe we can hook up somewhere…
We hope everyone has a good time and the big guy willing we will see some of you at the “Rally in Texas”….
The Oldguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:02 AM   #175
simonsrf
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pagosa Springs
Posts: 3,708
M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by The Oldguard

Robbie, with much regret we are not able to make it to �Quartzsite� on time.
We can see that it is just getting started and it looks like the fun & food will last through to the end.
It also looks like you will be short one turkey? Maybe two for the potluck�
If and when we hit the road will gave you a call and maybe we can hook up somewhere�
We hope everyone has a good time and the big guy willing we will see some of you at the �Rally in Texas��.
We will miss you and Colleen...hope to see you down the road, you turkey!
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:16 AM   #176
The Oldguard
Montana Master
 
The Oldguard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: YUMA
Posts: 860
M.O.C. #2625
We will miss you and Colleen...hope to see you down the road, you turkey!
[/quote]
Robbie, you're in trouble now. Who is Colleen????
I will not let Colene see your reply
The Oldguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #177
HamRad
Montana Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 5,316
M.O.C. #15
We came through Parker, AZ about 3:30pm and the temp sign indicated it was 73 degrees! Almost turned my AC on!

Dennis
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:52 PM   #178
jackel1959
Montana Master
 
jackel1959's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Oak Harbor
Posts: 1,515
M.O.C. #2471
Robbie,
I am spending the night in Needles and I will be arriving tomorrow (13 Jan)at approx. 12 noon. See you there....I hope I can get the pull thru I reserved I have a special delivery for you so I hope you treat me right!!! See you soon. OBTW, is there cell reception out there???
Jack
__________________
2018 Bighorn 3575EL (now SOB's) Residential Fridge, W/D, Disc Brakes, Water Softener, Dish Tailgater PRO.
2021 RAM 3500 Laramie....LOADED, 4x4, SB H.O. 6.7L, Aisin Trans, PullRite Super Glide Hitch, 52 Gallon Titan Fuel Tank.
jackel1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #179
Carl n Susan
Site Team
 
Carl n Susan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Carmichael - CA
Posts: 6,077
M.O.C. #4831
Jack: If you are a Verizon customer, the signal is four bars on both cell and aircard reception. You can see the tower from where we are camped. It is somewhat amazing to be out in the boonies of the desert and have this kind of communications access. I have no idea how the AT&T reception is. Isn't technology wonderful?

See you tomorrow!
__________________
Carl (n Susan)
There is more to life than fuel mileage.
2012 Montana 3700RL Big Sky Package towed by a 2015 Ford F350 6.7L PSD 4WD CC LWB

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:14 AM   #180
jackel1959
Montana Master
 
jackel1959's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Oak Harbor
Posts: 1,515
M.O.C. #2471
Carl,
We are AT&T but I am sure if you have service so will we. Thanks for the info and this technology thing is great!!!! I will be leaving here shortly so should see you in a few hours or so.
Jack
__________________
2018 Bighorn 3575EL (now SOB's) Residential Fridge, W/D, Disc Brakes, Water Softener, Dish Tailgater PRO.
2021 RAM 3500 Laramie....LOADED, 4x4, SB H.O. 6.7L, Aisin Trans, PullRite Super Glide Hitch, 52 Gallon Titan Fuel Tank.
jackel1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
QUARTZSITE -"8th Annual Circling of the Montana's" jackel1959 North America MOC / Western Region 116 01-14-2013 04:37 AM
QUARTZSITE -"7th Annual Circling of the Montana's" jackel1959 North America MOC / Western Region 121 11-12-2012 06:39 AM
Circling of the Montanas 2013 Montana_10714 North America MOC / Western Region 1 06-25-2012 08:58 AM
Quartzsite Agenda 2010 simonsrf North America MOC / Western Region 20 01-17-2010 01:34 AM
Quartzsite 2010, when does the planning start? KTManiac North America MOC / Western Region 5 09-05-2009 10:46 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.