Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 04-27-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Mayport, FL

We moved from Pensacola, FL, to Mayport, FL today. Wow! Long ride, but I was able to stay awake the whole time. Amazing!

We are at the Mayport Naval Station Campground, Pelican Roost, in Site 17.

If you are in the neighbor hood, drop in. We should be here until Sunday. May 2nd.

Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Will see you Wednesday afternoon Wayne...../we changed our reservations to Mayport.
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #3
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
I'm in site #17 Phil. I'll have some tap water ready for ya!
Or we can go to the CPO club for some club water.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:12 AM   #4
JimF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6260
Send a message via ICQ to JimF Send a message via AIM to JimF Send a message via Yahoo to JimF
Glad you folks made it safely, Joan and I were worried about you guys on that long leg of the trip, wish we were there with you, it's a high of 60 here today.
JimF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Thanks Jim. One of these years personal things will not get in the way and we just might be able to put up with one another for a few weeks.

I think Earlene and Joan discussed "swapping" but decided against it since they would not gain anything, mentally. Oh well! They are stuck with us.

Old 04-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Phil and Cathy came in today. Visited for a little while and swapped stories. Phil and Cathy are just as nice as every one said. (Some one did say, right?)
Old 04-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Great to finally meet Wayne and Earlene, when we arrived yesterday there was another MOC member here, I did not get to speak with him as he must have left this morning. Sorry to have missed you fellow MOCer, hope to see you again some day.....We are in site #6, in the Montana, (HA!). Going to visit the first city tomorrow, St Augustine....Will be back later in the day and around until next Thursday....Come see us if you get here or maybe at JAX NAS......
Old 05-01-2009, 02:59 AM   #8
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Phil and Cathy are just as nice in person as they are here on the forum. It was our pleasure to finally meet up with them. They have their Monty decked out really nice. Of course, I'm just a lowly SOB.

Villa and Miya did not hit it off well. Miya snapped at that very nice Villa. She is a doll and just loves attention. I wonder if she is spoiled! Anyhow, we think it is because they were leashed when they met. Miya is very protective on the leash, but very playful in doggie parks. Villa was so nice, she just laid down in a submissive role. Darn that Miya.

If you come to visit Phil and Cathy, make sure you stop in site #17 and see us also.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a great beach here at Mayport. It is an easy walk to the beach and very clean. Villa went three times today and loved it all three times. They allow dogs on a leash, kinda different for Florida as most beaches we saw do not allow dogs, period......
Old 05-04-2009, 01:30 PM   #10
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
We like the beach so much that we have extended our stay here until May 10th. Will definitely leave Sunday for Savannah.... Has anyone been to the Alhambr Dinner Theater, dinner and show $45.00 each, so would like some feedback before we commit.