POTLUCK & GAME DAY
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2009
For those that are signed up to stay in the MOC circle at the Quartzsite Rally, there will be a Potluck and Game Day on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 (one of the few planned events). We hope everyone will participate and enjoy, especially since we MOCers have a reputation for loving great food! We will eat at 1:00 which will allow sufficient daylight in which to play games afterward. Please let us know what you will bring and we will update the lists below. Please bring your own eating utensils and drinks.
REMINDER: Please bring a recipe for your dish so that it can be included in the MOC Cookbook being organized by Pam and Ray Howard.
Main Dish or Meat
1. Sweet & Sour Meatballs - 8.1al, Charlie & Nila
2. BBQ Tri Tip Roast - mtheo, Mark & Karen
3. Turkey - carl'n'susan, Carl & Susan
4. Turkey - rphoward, Ray & Pam
5. BBQ Tri Tip Roast - dhenry, Doug & Sharon
6. Italian Sausage & Peppers - grooving grandpa, Lou & Marilyn
7. SOB Chicken Casserole - lasater, Brad & Carol
8. Chicken Casserole - tbhd2, Dennis, Sharon, & Jennifer
9. Turkey - The Oldguard, Bill & Colene
1. Chicken Tortilla Soup - GOFNUTS, Michael & Renee
2. 'World-Famous' Spinach Dip, chips & crackers, adorable husband - simonsrf, Robbie & Alice
3. Beer Dip & Pretzels; Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts; Cocktail Meatballs - jretz, Jim & Carolyn
4. PASTA SALAS - DennisKorchak, Dennis & Jackie
5. Deviled Eggs - Birding RVer, Grant & Kathy
6. Steam Rice - grooving grandpa, Lou & Marlyn
7. Broccoli Dish - FireTruckerWife, Sharon & Bob
8. Green Bean Casserole - rldriver, Dick & Jackie
1. Frog-Eye-Salad - Nailbender, Don & Joy
2. Cabbage Salad & Salmon Cheese Ball - rlwhit, Dick & Toni
3. Potato Salad - David & Jo-Anna
4. Seven-up Jello Salad - rldriver, Dick & Jackie
1. Brownies - rphoward, Ray & Pam
2. Eclair Dessert - WorkerB, John & Roxanne
3. SNOB Cheezecake - lasater, Bob & Carol
4. Lemon Cake - dhenry, Doug & Sharon
5. Texas Sheet Cake - kwolff7, Karen & John
6. Brownies - rorehfeld, Rod & Ardith
7. Brownies, bar cookies - dougjoann, JoAnn & Doug
After we are sufficently stuffed and need to move around a bit, we will begin the games. The following list of games will be available for, YES, COMPETITION AND PRIZES. (Of course, if you truly are not interested in playing the games, you can always enjoy the entertainment provided by the competitors!!)
Please let us know if you have a favorite game you would like to have added to the competition list. Also, please indicate if it is a team or individual event.
A sign-up list will be available the morning of the Potluck and Game Day from 9:00am - 12:30pm so that teams, individuals and games have been identified. (Changes will be accepted throughout the day.) The sign-up list will be located at Michael and Renee's Montana on a table out front. Thanks to Robbie who posted an awesome picture of the palm trees in front of our Montana just today, we will be easily located for sign-ups. (Good timing Robbie and you didn't even know!!)
You can participate in as many events you want to as long as time allows. Competition will end approximately 4:30 - 5:00. Please also note that Hillbilly Golf and Washers will be available to play all week so that skills can be strengthened!
NOW FOR THE PRIZES
lease bring a wrapped prize, without a name on it, (one per Montana or SOB) for $10 or less. The prizes can be left on the same table where you sign-up for the games. (If we have extra prizes after all winning teams and individuals have received their prize, names will be drawn for the remainder.) There will only be one team for each team event that will win a prize. For team events, there will be playoffs, depending on the number of games. The same applies for individual events: one winner per event; however, for example, if we end up with three Mexican Train tables, there will be a winner for each table.
If you have questions, please let us know. Happy eating and playing!!