I have sent you a private message about your site, if you do decide to cancel could we please have the site. We didnít think we would be able to make it back up here in time for the rally thatís why we didnít make any reservations before.
Iíve been told that we would have to call at the same time in order to get the site because it goes back into the pool for anyone to use on a first come bases after a cancellation.
I sent you our cell phone number, so please if you are going to cancel call us so we can call and get it.
Thanks The Odguard.