Since we are doing the Meet and Greet after dinner time we thought Dessert instead of munchies would be a good idea and different. There are 23 rigs signed up to date which equals 45 people (I can to do math, Gypsy equals 1). So if 1/2 (11) of the rigs sign up and bring a dessert to feed 6 people that would equal 66 dessert servings which should be enough. You don't need to be elaborate unless you want to do so. Ice Cream, for instance, would be fine. Please post and let me know what you will bring. We need a volunteer for small paper plates, plastic forks and napkins. Everyone should bring their drink of choice.
If you have questions, please ask.
SIGN UP LIST:
1. Cookies - Doug and Sharon Henry
2. Something Wonderful - Bob and Sharon Grissom
3. Pie - Denise and Kevin Halfacre
4. Ice Cream (No Sugar Added) - Michael and Renee
5. Cheesecake - Roy and Nancy
6. Heaven - Barbara and Don
7. Brownies - Bill and Sue Kane
8. Pie - Mary Kay and Dennis
9. Chocolate Cake - Penny and Jerry
10.Fresh Fruit - Bill and Mariana
11.Cake - Don and Claudia
Paper plates and spoons - Mike and Amy
Forks and napkins generously donated by Bob and Myrna even though they had to cancel. Thanks Bob and Myrna!