Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-28-2022, 10:46 AM   #21
Gunny B
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #23153
We had the same problem when we bought Ashley Furniture. It was unbelievable. We go Lazyboy for everything now.

Gunny B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 11:22 AM   #22
mtjtb
Established Member

M.O.C. #18927
replacement recliners

I had a replacement sofa bed delivered from RecPro on friday. Quality is great. I'm literally waiting for my recliners to be delivered today. I trusted the other members who bought from them .
RecPro.com
mtjtb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 06:21 AM   #23
Castner's
Established Member

M.O.C. #19693
Our one chair in our 3791 RD did the same thing. We purchased cloth seats and a little less in width through a regular chair place. Got both recliner chairs for around $800.00. Both our sofas are ok, just one chair was bad but replaced both.
Castner's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 10:49 AM   #24
twindman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5651
My recliner arrived about a month ago. It was on backorder at the dealer - they had 6 ordered. Lazyboy is pricey! Around $1100 for one. But I have a rather narrow area on one slide - 33 inches when retracted. I found one that is 31 inches sideways, so I rotate and strap the 2 back to back.

By the way, we had a lazyboy when we were first married. The mechanics was still fine after 25 years, but the wooden arms and cloth were show wear! So I assume this one will outlast me! LOL

Oh, this one was on holiday sale - $300 or so off. So if I decide to go with a second one I will wait for another sale!

Tom and Gail
2013 Mountaineer 362
2012 Silverado 2500
twindman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
recliner