Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2021 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 08-03-2021, 06:13 PM   #1
yelwinger
Established Member

M.O.C. #17858
registration for thigs at the rally

were do you go to find how to register for classes at the rally ?
cant find anyplace to signup for all the things at rally our first time going ton this.

yelwinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 06:26 PM   #2
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Hi,

You need to go to the 2021 Fall rally Section. Follow the the link below.

https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...play.php?f=357

New posts are popping up each day. Sign ups for tech visits, Amish dinner, some crafts, and a few sessions are posted. Read through the titles of the posts, click on it, and you’ll find all the information about the activities and how to sign up. Many filled up quickly and you’ll have to go on a waiting list. Many of the sessions do not have signups, you decide which one to attend and show up. Once the schedule is finalize, it will be posted.

Make sure you check each day, even maybe a couple of times a day. There’s always something new to read. Make sure you go to the next page also, as I noticed we are already on page two. If you look to the right of your page, you’ll see the hot topics going on and you can also look under new posts.

See you at the rally!
Marilyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelwinger View Post
were do you go to find how to register for classes at the rally ?
cant find anyplace to signup for all the things at rally our first time going ton this.
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 06:50 PM   #3
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Randy, most of the sessions given by the OEM manufacturers are open attendance. You do not have to sign up for them, just show up to them. There are some of the sessions and crafts that need to be signed up for. The Amish Dinner, RV Wash and Wax, the Tech Service which are required sign ups for have been posted already. There will be several more coming out in the near future such as the Montana Factory Tour, the MorRyde Plant tours, the Weigh-In/Weigh Out ( I think that has been scheduled this year, but not sure) and several others will be coming up yet so watch the Forum daily or as Marilyn stated several time a day so you don't miss these sign ups. Having been the Wagon Master previously for this Rally I do know a few things about it, so KEEP WATCHING THE FORUM FOR NEW POSTS DAILY! Looking forward to meeting you in a little over a month at the Fall Rally. Take care, be safe and See You in September!

Let me say one thing, there may be sessions that are scheduled at the same time and you may want to attend both this is where having a better half or significant other comes into play. You will have to each attend one of them OR just make sure you return for next years Fall Rally so you can attend those sessions you missed this year. This Rally is mind boggling and will be a lot of material and knowledge to try and absorb and frankly it will not be possible to absorb all of it! Attend what you can and absorb what you can and just make sure you enjoy this Rally as much as all of us have for the past years!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 05:37 AM   #4
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
I'm almost afraid to go here on this one. Are thigs anything like thongs? Are we going to see all the rally goers in thongs? I need to set up counseling if that is the case. Also, do I need to pack a formal thong or just business casual?
Woodyswanch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 06:52 AM   #5
Pugtracker
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilynd View Post
Hi,

You need to go to the 2021 Fall rally Section. Follow the the link below.

https://www.montanaowners.com/forums...play.php?f=357

New posts are popping up each day. Sign ups for tech visits, Amish dinner, some crafts, and a few sessions are posted. Read through the titles of the posts, click on it, and you’ll find all the information about the activities and how to sign up. Many filled up quickly and you’ll have to go on a waiting list. Many of the sessions do not have signups, you decide which one to attend and show up. Once the schedule is finalize, it will be posted.

Make sure you check each day, even maybe a couple of times a day. There’s always something new to read. Make sure you go to the next page also, as I noticed we are already on page two. If you look to the right of your page, you’ll see the hot topics going on and you can also look under new posts.

See you at the rally!
Marilyn
Have there been any sign ups for tours, I check everyday. I thought these were going to be posted by now.
Thanks
Pugtracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 09:36 AM   #6
Arkware
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17723
David,

Not yet.
Keep watching!

Oh, the anticipation.
2015 F350 XLT Crew Dually 20K B&W Companion
Arkware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 11:10 AM   #7
Marilynd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugtracker View Post
Have there been any sign ups for tours, I check everyday. I thought these were going to be posted by now.
Thanks
Not Yet. You didn't miss it.

Here's the latest update.

montanaowners.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1229774#post1229774
2020 GMC 3500 Crew Cab Dually
Marilynd is online now   Reply With Quote