Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 08-18-2010, 10:05 PM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Portland Fairview RV Park

Site 27, at 21401 Sandy Rd, in Fairview. Drop by if in the area, Let's talk MOC or Montanas or RVing or anything else you could think of. Phil, BTW: We are in hog heaven, both Wally World and Camping World within a mile. WAHOO!!!!!!!

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:12 AM   #2
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
That is where we stay when in Portland.. Nice park and so close to the beautiful waterfalls.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
wild willy
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8295
OK now you are in our home turf. Problem is, we are in Springfield Ohio on our way to Maine. We stay at Columbia River RV park on 13th & Marine drive. It's a nice park too. We looked at the one you are in but the more permanent rvs are next to the railroad so decided to be off the end of PDX's runways instead. F15s get a little noisy when they go vertical otherwise not too bad. Enjoy your stay in the NW.
wild willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #4
sfretts
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8573
Hi,

We have stayed there also and it is a very nice, almost too nice of a park. Our friends Gwen and Loren are staying there tomorrow and Saturday. They will be driving a red Dodge, pulling a Jazz fifth wheel. Feel free to harass them for me!
sfretts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:13 PM   #5
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sfretts

Hi,

We have stayed there also and it is a very nice, almost too nice of a park. Our friends Gwen and Loren are staying there tomorrow and Saturday. They will be driving a red Dodge, pulling a Jazz fifth wheel. Feel free to harass them for me!
I did as you asked and harassed them in your name. Nice folks and they left today.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #6
sfretts
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8573
Thanks,

We were sitting at Starbucks as they drove through today. Called me when they saw the truck. Told us you stopped in and said hi. We enjoy hanging with both and aptly nicknamed their dog 'Land Shark" They told me they enjoyed their visit also.

Thanks again

Steve
sfretts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:42 PM   #7
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Phil & Cathy, we're not anywhere close to you but I wanted to mention we stayed in that park several years ago. I remember it well because when I asked about washing the rig they told me they encourage washing of rigs because they want their park to look nice. What a refreshing change that was!
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:43 PM   #8
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Steve, now they charge $5.00 for a permit. Cheaper than the car washes though. Plan on washing tomorrow, maybe. Still a good deal. The park is starting to offer entertainment and ice cream and sundae socials. They popped for a great barbque dinner Saturday Night and singing by a blind girl named Sarah. A concert in the grass by the fitness center/pond. She was really good. We really like this park for visiting Portland......