Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 05-28-2007, 01:34 PM   #1
RMccord
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3727
EDGEWATER RESORT & RV PARK Questions

Has anyone stayed at this campground. It is in Kelseyville, CA on Clear Lake.

If so what is your opinion of the facility? The sites are all back in's but I have no problem with that. I would like to know any impressions you have of that RV park. ALso any recommendations for any other full service RV parks in that area would be appreciated. We will be there from 8/11 thru 8/17/07.

RMccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 04:17 PM   #2
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
This is a very nicely kept campground in a beautiful location on the lake. The campsites are good and the ladies that own the place are very nice. The burger joint across the street is delicious!!! Don't know of any other full service parks in the area. The state park is dry camping only, but it, too, is in a beautiful location.
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:39 AM   #3
RMccord
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3727
Well we were going to stay here but the lady I spoke to on the phone made it sound like a touch and go process to get a big trailer into the park and access? Said narrow roads and can have issues with trees? I thought that was kind of strange so we have scuttled the plans to camp there and will now stay in Mt. Shasta instead.
We will go there some time but not till we see what she is talking about or hear from others
RMccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:39 PM   #4
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
Bob and Carol, I couldn't tell from your post what size your rig is, but ours is 32' with 2 slides. When we were there the park was not full and we more or less had the run of the place. I'm sure if it were full it would have been more of a problem for us. Sorry we can't be of more help.
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote