Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 12-03-2006, 06:33 PM   #21
MAMalody
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5972
Who took out the link? It is not there anymore.

MAMalody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:24 AM   #22
Clyde n Deb
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3477
It still works. It's on the original post.
Clyde n Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:36 AM   #23
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Our first 5er had a piano hinge on one of the step. Made a great hidey hole. It came with a small tool box there so I guess that is what they made it for. Since we have the older 3400 before they moved the furnace, our whole step box is available. We will access it somehow. You can see it in the basement.
Happy trails....................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:16 AM   #24
PAIC 01
Established Member

M.O.C. #6429
Brad

Here are the pics I promised. It stopped snowing but it's damn cold! What you see is a door that was cut out of the original panel. First remove the complete panel and find where you want your door. Cut out the door and put back the rest of the panel. To make the door slide, I used a piece of hardwood for the bottom runner and soft wood for the top (no weight on it). The runner have a simple groove cut into it (like an "L") and the door slides on it. With the door open, you can reach the water heater etc. The other pics show items I used for storring cables etc. This might be old news, but it might be worth to show it again. Garden hose holder is good for extension cords, water hoses, TV cable etc. A simple fishing pole holder for boats make a good holder for a crank, canopy pull-down rod etc. Not pictured, is two broom holder snaps I used to hold my tire crossbar out of the way and on the wall. I am working on a bracket to hold my extra lawn chairs up, just under the main floor in the storage compartment.
Hope that some of these ideas work for you, it sure did for me.

Giddyup!

jpp
PAIC 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:17 AM   #25
PAIC 01
Established Member

M.O.C. #6429
OOOPS! Forgot the link!!!!! Sooooorry!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/jp3plante/?change_count=0

Giddyup!
PAIC 01 is offline   Reply With Quote