Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GIRLS gone MOC > What's cooking?
Click Here to Login

Old 01-08-2018, 06:41 PM   #21
dieselguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3085
As my previous replies pointed to the Instant Pot not being exactly new, but the latest marketing sensation in digital pressure cookers ... maybe the answer is from my own area newspaper. A local chef that has nationwide cooking demonstration experience decided to make a buck off giving classes on cooking with the Instant Pot. Her classes filled faster than she could organize them. This paragraph in the article satisfies my suspicions.
"Gandhi-Rue, who in a previous job organized cooking demonstrations across the nation for Williams-Sonoma, said she has used pressure cookers for years and that all the new electric versions are basically the same. People who have a different brand than Instant Pot will get just as much out of the class.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/entertainment/restaurants/dining-with-denise-neil/article193538479.html#storylink=cpy"

dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 12:35 PM   #22
Linnea
Established Member

M.O.C. #20604
I am an Instant Pot lover! I now have 2 in my Monty (the 3qt and the 6qt). I use them a lot! I have now purchased the same 2 for my home so I don't have to keep taking them back and forth everytime we go somewhere.
Linnea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 02:42 PM   #23
Razrbk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17829
Lol, I'm a big fan, too. As a widower who full times, it has become a great addition to my fiver.
Razrbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 02:50 PM   #24
PNW Fireguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18081
Just purchased one today.
PNW Fireguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:13 AM   #25
jking
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20361
I tried the copper chef off brand and it didn’t hold up. So bought the original Instant pot and it is Obviously better quality and it is Awesome to cook with. Makes any roast, beef or pork, tender and juicy ��������������
2017 Ram 3500 6.7 ctd. 4x4 srw
jking is offline   Reply With Quote