Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 01-22-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Pleasant visit!

Ozz,
So we're sitting watching the end of the football game when there's a knock at the door. Couple standing at the door that I did not recognize. He says.. "Are you HamRad?" Next thing out of his mouth is, "Ozz sent me!". Well sort of something like that. Anyway it turns out that Leaseit or Randy and Sandy had stopped in Tonopah and ran into Ozz. One thing leads to another and here they are in Quartzsite. Randy is a Ham Radio operator and was on his way to the Ham Fest here in Q.

We had a great visit and talked about you a lot! Well your name did come up a couple of times but mostly we talked Ham Radio. It was great meeting Randy and Sandy. Thanks for directing them to the Q gathering. Even though they have been MOCers for awhile they were not aware of the annual Q gathering. This is the 7th year.

Keep 'em coming. The more the merrier. Ozz we hope to see you over here next! Later, Dennis.

HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:06 AM   #2
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
I told him to look you up, I didn't get to meet Sandy. He was just here overnight, glad he dropped by, I couldn't believe he wasn't aware of the gathering. He is a good guy, I was glad to meet him.
We should be there around noon, Sue wants to stop and look at rocks... she has picked up every rock within 10 miles from here, and put every third rock in her bag.. After the rock place we will head to the MOC circle.
I really hope some people stop here at Tonopah, I have never seen such a great park as this Saddle Mountain RV resort. It is unique.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ozz

Sue wants to stop and look at rocks... she has picked up every rock within 10 miles from here, and put every third rock in her bag.. After the rock place we will head to the MOC circle.
I really hope some people stop here at Tonopah, I have never seen such a great park as this Saddle Mountain RV resort. It is unique.
Ha ha, think Lucille Ball made a similar situation movie!
Glad to hear you are going to finally make it to the circle!
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Jim,
I hung around all afternoon and never did see you. If you made it out to visit I'm sorry I missed you.

We will not be heading east on I-10 but rather we're headed south. Sorry we missed you yet again.

Dennis
Old 01-24-2012, 01:48 AM   #5
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
No, I am coming today!
On edit, I see I did not say what day. Sorry you stayed, I feel bad. On another thread, I said I would be coming Tuesday.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Ozz,
Sorry we did not get to spend more time with you. We were back in a couple of hours and learned you did not spend much time with the group. I guess many of them were out shopping. Sure wish you could have spend a few nights with the group in the circle. I know you and Sue would have had a great time. Later, Dennis
Old 01-25-2012, 01:36 AM   #7
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Yea, no one was around other than the 4 we visited with, I think they were all in the Big Top tent, man, it was crowded. Good to meet you and your very pretty wife. The 'kids' were very excited to see company also
Old 01-25-2012, 02:09 AM   #8
brenkco
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8154
Ozz,
We are sorry to have missed you. A bunch of us were hanging out in the 'burbs' (a small circle outside the circle). If you check out the 2012 arial view, it's about 11 o'clock. Hope to see you next time.

Ken
brenkco is offline   Reply With Quote