Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM   #1
Beefcake-79

M.O.C. #22186
Hopefully a New member.

Hello to all out there, New member here hopefully as I own a 2001 Montana Mountaineer 285FBS Travel trailer. I only see Fifth wheel owners on here so I hope I'm not the odd man out or anything.That being said I know keystone made travel trailers for a couple of years and have mostly done fifth wheels so whenever the family and I go camping we are already the odd couple out LOL.

We bought it used 8 years ago not wanting to spend a lot of money wondering if my wife and kids were even going to like it as I have been camping all of my life and know the work involved and they LOVE it. We have outgrown it now and are looking into getting a fifth wheel now and I want to stick to the Montana brand knowing it last so we want to grow into it. We love the bonus room because we can use it after the kids are out of the house or to take family with us or friends or both. Anyways, I wanted to introduce myself and I'll be doing lots of reading and looking for the replacement of the 3950BR excited to see it. We looked at the HC and we wanted to see the Montana 3950 but of course those are pretty hard to find but that'll give me time to read and look.

Thanks.
Beefcake-79 is offline   Reply With Quote