White Elephant Gift Exchange
Time: 6:00 pm Tuesday June 14, 2022 at the Rally room
Participation is optional, but you will miss out on a lot of laughs if you do not play. Rigs desiring to participate should bring a new wrapped gift (one per couple) valued between $20. and $25.
Gifts in the past have included, something RV related, a lovely gift from your home area or your travels, food or wine or something fun. Please try to make it useful in some way, an item you would be happy receiving.
Don’t tell anyone what you bought!
Rules of play
1. Each rig will be given a number when they deliver their gift.
2. The order of play will be determined by random draw of the numbers.
3. The rig holding the first matching number drawn gets to pick a gift which is opened immediately and shown to everyone. No touching the gifts before selecting!
4. The second number pulled (and those following) has the option of selecting a wrapped gift or “stealing” one that has already been opened. A gift can only be “stolen” once during each round.
5. Once a gift is in possession of its third owner
(originally picked, stolen two times) it is no longer in play and remains with the third owner.
6. Play continues until every rig has taken a gift.
7. At that time, the first rig has the opportunity for a one-time swap
of their gift for any gift that is still in play
This is a great game and a lot of fun to see what everyone brings and what gift is in the highest demand.
Please ”Quick Reply” to this post to sign up for this fun activity…see you there!
Steve & Sharon Bischoff
Richard & Marilyn Dube
Karen & Les Simpson
Dan & Sandy Huhn
Jim & Linda Collins
Jeff & Sandi Bottemiller
Carl & Susan Youngren
Ron & Rhonda Marlin
Henry & Lita Savage
Judy & Danny Graves
Margaret & Derek Merritt
Lee & Denise Forman
Ken & Pat Pyles
Zack & Donna May
Tom & Gail Windman
Scott & Alta Zenonian
Gary & Jennifer Kelly