Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2019 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 05-31-2019, 09:43 AM   #1
jdvier
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10130
Repairs at 2019 rally

Is there a contact person from keystone for repairs while at the rally? We have a shower pan that is cracked.
Jack

jdvier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:20 AM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Jack, There is no contact at Keystone to have repairs done while at the Rally. if you are coming to the Fall Rally there will be a posting coming up in the next month or the end of July about signing up for a tech to come and look at your problem/s. IF and I repeat IF they feel they can fix the problem at the campground they will do so BUT if they don't think it can be done there they may send you to one of their service centers for the work to be performed. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE that the work will be done but watch here on the Forum for a post concerning Keystone Tech Visits and sign up for them to take a look at your problem. Do to the popularity of this service performed by the Keystone Service techs they normally will only look at two possible problems and POSSIBLY work on them but as I stated earlier there is no guarantee that work will be done to your unit. You will see in the upcoming post on Service Tech Visits that you will be limited to a certain number of things to write up and discuss with the tech when they come to your unit. They have limited time to discuss things with you and with the increased number of rigs this year at the Rally this is going to be hard for them to get things done.
For others that are reading this-- please be courteous and kind to the service techs. They are doing this free gratis and if those getting the work done are belligerent, demanding and etc to the techs this service could be removed from the services provided by Keystone and Montana Division to us at future Fall Rallies or even the balance of this year's Rally. So keep your cool and thank the techs for all they are doing or can do for you.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 04:28 AM   #3
jeffba
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20753
Well as a newbie last year I did not know what to expect. our 20th year edition wa fairly new. We did have our 2 items of the list, but by the time we arrived our list had grown. The worst was the the kitchen Ram leaking. That was discovered at the Rally and Mark Krol saw to it that it was taken care of. Had the 2 item that were on my list. We worked with them to figure out what would be the best option for a repair and had them fixed. we were able to add an extra item to the list while there. I think my wife "greasing their palms" with muffins helped
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat CCLB PSD DRW KJ5CQH
jeffba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:37 AM   #4
Arkware
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17723
I would like to add my Kudos to the Techs. They go above and beyond to try to help.
As Jeff suggested, they ( like most of us ) do respond to acts of kindness.
2015 F350 XLT Crew Dually 20K B&W Companion
Arkware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:20 AM   #5
sheilamcneeley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13933
I agree those guys are wonderful and have always treated us (me ) fair about getting things done. Last year the tech from the year before (2017) came over to ask how my unit was and if everything had been taken care of, he wasn’t even assigned to my unit in 2018. My hats off to them for the job they do getting all the units done is such a short amount of time.
sheilamcneeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 04:29 PM   #6
jeffba
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20753
They also like home made cookies
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat CCLB PSD DRW KJ5CQH
jeffba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:41 AM   #7
Anthony T
Established Member

M.O.C. #22888
Is there a sign up list for Service techs at the rally
Anthony T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 10:00 AM   #8
bish
Site Team

M.O.C. #8644
One will be posted in the near future. Keep watching the Forum.

2009 10th Anniversary 3400RL, LED bulbs throughout unit, Level up, X-Factor, Wet bolts, Disc brakes, Sailun S637 tires.
bish is offline   Reply With Quote