Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > COVID-19 Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 08-10-2020, 02:38 AM   #41
Chiefcpo
Established Member

M.O.C. #12110
OKAY so you got it bad!! PITY PARTY for you NOT!!!!!!
As some know I am in the Philippines, came here for a staycation, Got caught in the CV-19 flight cancelled, high state of quarantine (1 step lower than martial law) and now we are still on low level quarantine.
Under 21 over 59 y.o. not allowed out of residence
1 person to do the shopping Pass required (some what relaxed now)
No bars, sporting events, no movie houses open, not more than 25 in a group(funeral, or public gathering)
Mask required except at table where not more than 25% allowed in eating places.
temp checked at entrances to all building, and each store office in building same at their discretion .
Face shield required using any public transportation(places of business optional for now) {most people DONOT have private vehicles of any sort}
Stage 3 and over quarantine NO PUBLIC transportation and only essential workers allowed outside of home.
No MASK, over Gathering, Out of HOUSE ,$100.oo fine (USA converted) up to $5,000.oo.
PI$$ of government official GO TO JAIL, not a citizen jail and deported after you pay fine (do not pass go do not collect belongings) I from USA, 4 from China, few others in the news.
Yea YOU do have it tough there, I have been locked to the house for almost 7 months now as I am 71 years old.
May your GOD bless you, stay safe, stay healthy, and wearing ACE MASK IS TO PROTECT ME from YOU
Chiefcpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:57 AM   #42
cgeis48
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9174
Montana requires wearing a mask as you enter a restaurant then as you exit. Still have not seen the "mask police" during our summer travels through 11 states so far. LOL
cgeis48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:58 AM   #43
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
New York has done a fabulous job with this. They now have 1% testing positive. Hats off to you. They listened to the science. How about some of the other states not so good. The country should be going back to work and school. Now we are fighting this all over again.
Lynwood
mlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 04:42 PM   #44
twindman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5651
The mask police are in Breckenridge, CO. Main street is closed and restaurants have some tables set up out there. One evening we saw 3 cops walking around talking to people. One guy had no mask and a nice lady cop told him to put one on. He was from Vermont (or thereabout) and said they didn't need a mask outside. But he put his mask on and everything was ok. Actually it was sort of easier as you just knew when you went outside you put on a mask. By the way, our resort required a reservation for the pools! They had chairs marked with numbers and they told you which number was yours for 45 minutes or an hour.

Tom and Gail
2013 Mountaineer 362
2012 Silverado 2500
twindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 09:28 PM   #45
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
Quote:
Originally Posted by twindman View Post
The mask police are in Breckenridge, CO. Main street is closed and restaurants have some tables set up out there. One evening we saw 3 cops walking around talking to people. One guy had no mask and a nice lady cop told him to put one on. He was from Vermont (or thereabout) and said they didn't need a mask outside. But he put his mask on and everything was ok. Actually it was sort of easier as you just knew when you went outside you put on a mask. By the way, our resort required a reservation for the pools! They had chairs marked with numbers and they told you which number was yours for 45 minutes or an hour.
We were in Breck not long ago. I actually enjoyed the street tables for eating. Wearing masks was something to get used to but whatever. We still were able to do whatever we wanted and I think we did it all except for the tram. The Hilton Valdoro had reservations for the spas, it was nice and everything was cleaner than ever. I rather like the social distancing. I don't know how many times we caught a flu in a crowd pre covid.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:41 AM   #46
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
We have 5% of the world’s people and 25% of the virus. Now why is that? Think about it.
Lynwood
Old 08-11-2020, 10:20 AM   #47
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
This Thread is about the status of restaurants in your area. Let's try to stay on topic and not drift into political statements (some of which have been removed).

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 12:36 PM   #48
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
Thanks Carl. I’m trying to not be political I swear I am.
Lynwood
Old 08-11-2020, 09:04 PM   #49
Slow Hand
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17391
I guess I got deleted NO NO NO
Slow Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 12:32 PM   #50
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
wWe were in Lake Placid yesterday. Everyone but one elderly woman had a mask on while walking the very congested sidewalks. All of the stores and restaurants had something like No mask, No service. That town is in NYs large Essex County but has a permanent population of about 40,000 and maybe 20,000 daily tourists, summer and winter. Their virus count is a whopping 56 with 0 deaths. It was holding at about 25 until some woman from Florida showed up maskless at a church service in Ticonderoga 3-4 weeks ago. Our seasonal site there has very stringent mask and social distancing rules and why we usually are there on weekdays. Masks and social distancing work - and yes, it IS tough to eat and drink with a mask, but be sensible.

If you are from one of the 34 states and territories. you might want to reschedule your vist to the Adirondacks or the Finger Lakes Wine Trail. Or even Niagara Falls since you can't see them from Canada either.
Old Yesterday, 07:28 AM   #51
Slow Hand
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17391
I put all our traveling on hold until the looting and burning has stopped. Mask wearing is a subjective thing to me. I wear it in the store but outside i don't see a need. So I don't go to restaurants because you have to eat outside. The flies just love a picnic Today it's going to be 108 and above 100 for the week. I am finding cities that I once visited that I will no longer go back to. In the future I will be more selective on which cities to visit.
Slow Hand is offline   Reply With Quote