Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2009, 02:40 AM   #1
Dont
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6371
Send a message via MSN to Dont Send a message via Yahoo to Dont
TV

I have a early 2007 3400 RL that has a regular TV and would like to put a flat screen in it place. Has any one done this and how do you get the old TV out.

Dont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:18 AM   #2
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
Had mine out last fall and am just about to install a 32" Sony. If I remember correctly it starts just inside the cupboard above the speakers. You should find a brown plastic cap at the leading edge in the centre and remove to expose the screw that holds the top of the centre speaker in. Another screw is found once the centre speaker is removed that holds to top of the tv in. One must also remove the fireplace, 1st removing the four wood plugs on the wood trim, probably by drilling them out as I did. Once then you get the fireplace glass removed there should be a screw in the upper front centre of the fireplace that will allow the whole fireplace to come out. Once out you should find two more screws into the bottom of the tv from that fireplace cabinet and you are away.
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:40 AM   #3
Fire5er
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3403
We also installed a 32" LCD in the entertainment center, but we have had a 26" LCD there. We have a late 2007 3400RL. We put the 26" in the bedroom.
Fire5er is offline   Reply With Quote