Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
ronstan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1536
Gypsy

While waiting for a seminar to start this morning some lady sat beside me and said. Where have I seen you do you belong to escapees. I said no. Then I looked again and said Montana Rally last year. It was Sharon McKay. She is now married to the gentleman she was with last fall. It was nice chatting with her.

ronstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:37 AM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Somehow we figured they might tie the knot.

We wish Gypsy and her man all the best, and many, many happy RVing miles together!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:48 AM   #3
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Gypsy and Don, Congratulations to the two of you. We hope to see you again during our travels.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:57 PM   #4
vickster
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1165
Congratulations Gypsy Lady! What wonderful news. Wishing you much happiness, along with continued happy trails to you both!!
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #5
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
We were parked next to Gypsy (Siamese Cat Mom) at the first Montana Rally. We were there when she pulled in with her brand new '05 3670RL. After seeing hers, it was not long before we traded our '02 3255RL for our own 3670, we still have it, and we still think it is the best floor plan that Montana ever made. Never understood why they dropped it.

That said, CONGRATULATIONS GYPSY AND YOUR NEW HUSBAND! (Don I gather is his name). As Carol said, may you travel many miles together.

OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:44 AM   #6
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Congratulations, Sharon and Don! I'm not all that surprised. We had the pleasure of seeing the two of them while we were in Benson, AZ last winter and again when we were in Santa Fe, NM. They were clearly very happy. We are very happy for both of them.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:29 PM   #7
Gypsy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #111
Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone! I didn't know Ron had posted this until a 'little bird' told me, but I guess good news is hard to contain. Don and I are very happy, and we now have a 2008 Tiffin Phaeton 36' motorhome with 4 slides. We're currently in Red Bay, Alabama, where it was built, getting some enhancements and warranty work done. We plan to fly to Hawaii, where Don's from, for Thanksgiving with his brother and SIL. Then we'll spend the winter in various places in southern Arizona. If you'll be in the same area, send a private email to sdr1105@gmail.com. We always love seeing MOC friends!
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote