Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-25-2008, 11:10 AM   #1
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
I got a ...............

.........Sudoku book from my daughter-in-law. I am not sure what that meant. I worked the first two and got a headache. She cooked a great meal for Christmas dinner and I am stuffed. One of my favorite gifts was from my eight-year-old grand daughter. She had found a beautiful first Christmas scene from an old card, cut it out, pasted it on to unruled tablet paper, and hand wrote a wonderful greeting to Grandpa. I guess the real gift in was the sweet smile on her face as she presented it and the hug after I read it.

Watching grandchildren open gifts is soooo rewarding. Whether they are one or fifteen (there is seven in this household), the eyes glisten like twinkling stars. Simple gifts create as much excitement as the expensive ones. Even an old fashioned etch-a-sketch entertained them all form the youngest to the oldest for hours. This is a special bonus to the most precious gift to the world 2000+ years ago.

stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Merry Christmas Stiles, Merry Christmas.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #3
snfexpress
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5140
Ditto, Stiles. Ditto, Wayne.

While we are truly enjoying our nomadic life, we do miss the grandchildren. I like the web cam post - I will implement this so that we can visually interact.
snfexpress is offline   Reply With Quote