Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
Drifty1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9441
Calling all TKR patients.

I had a total knee replacement on Dec.6 and here is is 12 weeks out and I am having problems. I have pain around my knee cap and also have a band across the front about 2 inches below my knee cap that is a little swollen and is very painful. I when to see my surgeon last week and he said everything is fine. He said my knee cap is tracking well but there might be a little fluid in there so he gave me Mobic to take for the swelling but I think I am having a reaction to the metals, it might not be full blown but some type of reaction.
Has anyone had any problems with there replacements that can shed some light on what might be going on in there? I just want to rip my cap off and take a little look see myself to see whats going on. I waited almost 3 years to have this procedure done and now I am having second thoughts. I also think surgeon's do not like to hear there might be a problem with their work.