Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Lost Suncoast Post

I can't seem to find the post about Suncoast shutting down. I read it just a few days ago and now cannot find it, was it deleted by Admin? Someone posted that the JAX store closed, there are two stores in JAX, one for mostly Class A's and C's, the other is mostly trailers. Did both stores close??... Dave and Betsy

Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:04 AM   #2
Icehouse
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7893
Dave, try this link:
http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29573&SearchTerms=Suncoast
Deerrahn posted a reply about the JAX store in this thread.
Tammy
Icehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #3
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Thanks Tammy, cerebral flatulence prevented me from checking that very category, DUH!!! ... Dave
Old 07-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #4
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
Exnavydiver,

I'm curious.... did the SEARCH feature not work for you? Or did you even try using it? Thanks. RVWheels
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #5
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
I did use it and it came back with zero hits. I tried Suncoast and got nothing.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:20 PM   #6
Icehouse
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7893
You're welcome Dave. Hmmm? I used the term Suncoast for my search. But sometimes I'll search for something and get zilch, then come back to it later and get pages of hits.
Tammy
Icehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:39 PM   #7
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
When using the SEARCH feature you will see the following:

SEARCH FOR ---- A blank window where you type in whatever you are looking for.

SEARCH ----- You will have 5 button choices here. Choose the type of search you want.

SEARCH FORUMS ------- A window will POPUP allowing you to choose which Forum you want to search...... including ALL forums.

SEARCH IN ------- A POPUP window will allow you to choose either ENTIRE MSG or SUBJECT ONLY.

SEARCH BY DATE ------- A POPUP window will allow you to choose how far in the past you wish to search.

and finally

SEARCH BY MEMBER ------- A fill in window allows you to put in a MEMBER name if you wish to check ONLY a certain one.

Each of the choices will have an effect on what you may find.

Good luck. The system seems to really be working well since ForumCo has worked on it.

RVWheels
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:19 AM   #8
skypilot
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1846
FWIW I just tried the Search and used 'Suncoast' and got 3 returns - one is the "How our Montana spoiled our...', the next is this 'Lost Suncoast Post' thread, and the third one is 'Lazy Days'. I had closed it, and to get the names again for this particular post I redid the search from scratch and got the same 3 hits..... Again this was simply from the 'search' item at the top of the page, and then I took the defaults.

RVWheels - I heartily agree, the site is much improved. I think this search is just a fluke that hits all sites -- I know ours at work gives some strange results some times as well!!!!

Final note - I haven't read the actual thread on Suncoast as yet but we have had a dealership in Topeka recently close. Owner's retiring but I find it interesting that they didn't sell it instead. I think they did try but the market right now is just so rough.
skypilot is offline   Reply With Quote