Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Full Timing in your Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 09-26-2004, 01:27 AM   #1
Montana_576
Established Member

M.O.C. #576
When is the best time to trade

I have a 2004 3280 and I am a full time/work timer. My question is when is usually a good time to trade out. I know that the unit was "not made with full timers in mind". The materials are just OK at best and it's hard to keep that new look and feel. Like the material the chairs are covered with is pretty poor for a unit that gets a lot of use. Carpet is not a very good grade ect...ect... I detail the inside and out at least once a quarter and do my regular house keeping weekly. I just wanted to here from you guys to see if anyone else has gone through this and can give me the benefit of their experiences.

PS: I hate tree sap

Montana_576 is offline   Reply With Quote