Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Rio Grande Winter Texans
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2005, 08:01 AM   #1
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
DALLAS STOP ON WAY TO VALLEY

Can any of you EXPERTS please advise me of a decent CG around the south side of Dallas. That will be me half way point and 550 miles from home on my way down. I will be tired from towing and looking for something off of w35 just south of Dallas. This will just be an overnighter. Not comfortable with a Walmart parking lot.. I will not unhook. Any of your EXPERT suggestions will be greatly appreciated. This will be our FIRST TIME to the valley. Dispite the fact my DW loves our 3650RK it is very hard for her to think about leaving her plants and all the wild animals and birds she has around the place that depend on her feeding them. You would be amazed at all I went through to find someone QUALIFIED to care for her wild creature's for just the two weeks we plan on being away. I am hoping that if this two weeks works for her... then perhaps two months might be my magic number for next year ha ha. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP HERE.... Later John Hogan and DW Christa
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote