Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 07-25-2010, 07:16 AM   #1
Tom_Holsinger
Established Member

M.O.C. #10492
Suggestions to Keystone

Does the Keystone company website include a page for making quick suggestions?

I'd like to suggest that the Montana 3000RK drop one recliner, and then swap the locations of the remaining recliner for the small entertainment center. That would provide a larger entertainment center, with an optional fireplace, for the cost of one recliner, but would also improve the sight lines for waching the television.

The Crossroads Kingston 34RK is a direct competitor for the Montana 3000RK, and this would make the Montana significantly better with the washer-drier out of the bedroom, and with a larger enterainment center. The Kingston 34RK would still have a very nice second door by the kitchen.

Tom_Holsinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 08:06 AM   #2
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Tom,
Their web site has a place for comments. Ref your suggestion, we have the 3295 rear kitchen with only one recliner. They canceled this model because it did not have two recliners.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
Tom_Holsinger
Established Member

M.O.C. #10492
Thanks, John, I looked for it but couldn't find it. Is demand for two recliners so overwhelming that it's not worthwhile for manufacturers to offer only one?

I hope not - I'm not much interested in those, but really like to lie down on a couch and read. Keystone sofabeds, unlike those of most other manufacturers, have their armrests low enough that I can easily prop my head up on them to read and nap. Keystone sofabeds are a major, major selling point for me.

And I'd happily trade a second recliner for most anything else - a washer-drier space so it's not in the bedroom taking up clothes storage, a computer work station, etc.
Tom_Holsinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #4
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Tom,
At the bottom of the Montana web page is a link send us your ideas.

I suggest you discuss your ideas with a Montana rep. If you could make the Fall Rally in Goshen, In. then you could really get the straight scoop. 22 - 29 Sep.

H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
mtheo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6171
Tom, we bought our because we like the two recliners and the seating arrangement, our also came the the fireplace.
mtheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:51 AM   #6
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Hummmm. We ordered our 06 3400 from the dealer with one recliner. We did not pay for two.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote