Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2006, 03:52 PM   #1
carlson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3268
Many thanks to all !!

To all that attended this years Northeast Region Rally in Meredith.
Pat and I and I also speak for Lois and Stew Potvin.

We would like to thank you all for your help and assistance in making it a great weekend.

Thanks Again

carlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:13 AM   #2
uhftx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2446
I just wanted to drop you a quick note before I head off to work.

Thank you, for all you did this year.

You went over and above everyones expectations. Everyone knows how much time, effort,and work it took on your part, and the spread the four of you put on.

Let Pat know I still have lots of reading to do. Thanks

Many Thanks to all four of you.

Old 06-05-2006, 01:33 AM   #3
Betty03258
Established Member

M.O.C. #4710
Many, many "Thanks" to all of you for the efforts put into this event, the meals and your warm welcome. Dave and I had a great time and can hardly wait for the next NE Region Rally. We hated to leave.
Betty03258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:37 AM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Sven and Pat, Stew and Lois you guys were fantastic. Short of a hurricane, the weather this weekend could not have been much worse. Rain, rain and more rain and yet you for pulled it off without a hitch. Even had sufficient breaks in the rain to have a few bonfires. I know I can speak for all those in attendance when I say Thank you very much!! We all had a GREAT time.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:56 AM   #5
FredG
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1309
Stew, Lois, Pat, and Sven, Thank you for running a great rally and cooking some great meals! Despite the rain, we were able to enjoy ourselves and have a few campfires.
FredG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:44 AM   #6
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Thanks to the Carlsons and the Potvins. You guys did a great job on the rally! Food was excellent!! We had a really great time, in spite of the rain. I don't think it dampened anyone's spirit. Would also like to mention the entertainment was great. It was really great seeing everyone! We wish Bill and Pat (Bowie) could had been there. Pat, hurry and get well, as we want to see you at next year's rally!
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:31 PM   #7
joe2speed
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1268
We also would like to thank the Carlsons & Potvins for all the effort they put into this years rally. The food was just great. Saturday's dinner was fantastic. Turkey with all the trimmings, and all the desserts as well as breakfast on Sunday. We will be having the breakfast in a bag on future camping trips. It was great. It was really great meeting everyone and putting a face to the names I have come to know from the forum. I learned a lot from all of you. The improvements you all shared, that you made on your Monty's. Hope to see you all again in the furure.
joe2speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:33 PM   #8
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
To the Carlsons and Potvins - Many thanks for all your time and effort put forth on this years rally. You guys/gals are special....thanks again.
steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 08:11 AM   #9
silvermontana
Established Member

M.O.C. #5536
Paula & I want to thank everyonbe for the great time we had. Special thanks to Swede and Potvin for all they did. It was greatly appreciated. It was our first Montana rally but it won't be the last one. You are all great people

Art & Paula
silvermontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:14 AM   #10
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Ann and I echo all of the above remarks. We had a great time and met some great people. Thanks for a successful rally. Hope to attend the next one.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 05:47 AM   #11
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
We had great time at the rally. The rain got old after awhile. But I have rain here too. The food was great. Didn't get a chance to read the book on the way home like I planned. Had a "sick" kitty all the way home.

Carol
Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:28 AM   #12
Baird
Established Member

M.O.C. #662
Pat and Sven (I still like SWEDE) and Stewart and Lois...we want to be added to the list to THANK YOU for a wonderful Rally weekend in spite of the weather! The turkey at Thanksgiving paled in comparison to your wonderful deep fried turkey and NOBODY makes omelets in a bag like you guys. I still chuckle over the entertainment. And from that rally we later hooked up with Bill and Ann at Thousand Islands on the St. Lawrence River and had a wonderful time with them while I covered the Clayton Antique Boat Races for the newspape . One of our FAVORITE weekends. When we came back all we did was work to sell our house, which did happen. We are beginning fulltimeing on April FOOL's Day...HA!

Oh and Pat and Swede...thanks for the photos from Yuma! Yes, you do have beautiful sunsets there!

Hugs and Blessings to all..

Lorrie and Jim a/k/a "Good2Go"
Baird is offline   Reply With Quote