Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 02-15-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
Ronnelly
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #794
wall hung table

It would be so nice if Keystone would install the wallhung table instead of the huge pedestal base with the small table. The table top is nice, but sure would be nice to be able to not have to fight that huge pedestal. I asked them where I could find that wallhung table that they have as an option in the Big Sky, but was told to contact the Dealer. Keystone puts the furniture into the Montana before they send the RV to the dealer. Would be nice if they would tell who sells that table or even if a Dealer could order one.

Ronnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
We have the wall hung table in our Big Sky. Our old Big Sky had the "free" table. There are advantages and disadvantages with both. The problems with the movable are listed above.

You don't have to deal with the pedestal or legs with the wall hung. However, the wall hung is not adjustable, nor can it be moved to the middle of the room to serve six.

Dianna and I agree that we like the idea of a table without the legs better than we like the actual using of it. Since it is what we have, we WILL enjoy it.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote