Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > COVID-19 Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-31-2020, 08:56 AM   #21
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
We all need to listen to Dick here. These people aren’t working to feed us they are working to feed their family. They put their lives at risk every day. If we would slip them a few bucks that would help them out a lot and we wouldn’t even noticed it but they sure would. And you would be surprised at how much better service you would get and they appreciate knowing someone cares. If you aren’t already tipping them try it and you will be surprised at how much better you feel.
Lynwood
mlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 07:35 PM   #22
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh View Post
We all need to listen to Dick here. These people arenít working to feed us they are working to feed their family. They put their lives at risk every day. If we would slip them a few bucks that would help them out a lot and we wouldnít even noticed it but they sure would. And you would be surprised at how much better service you would get and they appreciate knowing someone cares. If you arenít already tipping them try it and you will be surprised at how much better you feel.
Lynwood
When I was in the military I did it to feed my family and serve our country. I can assure you my life was at risk at times. I don't say this for any kind attaboy, just as an example. Many people risk personal safety for the same reasons. A tip is a gratuity, a gift, of appreciation. If service depends upon how much is tipped, then that's a problem. They have a job to do and it should be done to the best of their ability regardless of a monetary "thanks". What kind of person accepts a gift and grumbles because it isn't good enough?
Old 08-01-2020, 07:12 AM   #23
Slow Hand
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17391
Here in my town they eat outside. Weekends they block off the streets and eat there. It's been 90 degrees here for a week LOL This mask thing doesn't appear to work very well. People are still testing positive. Some are false results. So the test aren't full proof. Jimmy Johnson had a false test. And the numbers are not correct. I bet if you test positive one day and then test another and you don't have it than they don't change the number to reflect the correct number. Another thing I would like to know how many people currently have it not ho many did have it. I would like to know how many are in the hospital now not over the last 3 months. The media is not telling us this because? I bet there are towns out there without a single case in town yet they still have to wear a mask. Goggles will be next. That will surly help the protesters. Fauci needs to stop talking. He got a lot of this wrong. Sure he did some good but Goggles is just plane crazy.
Slow Hand is offline   Reply With Quote