Well I pulled the hitch, stabalizers and underbelly yesterday. The problem was the third 1 1/2" strap brace that was supposed to be in the center if the tank was never screwed in and had slipped towards the driver side about 1/3 of the way. Since the tank had sort of moleded itself to the strap i cut another out of some of scrap steel angle iron and put in a fourth brace. Secured both and discovered why my fresh water drain took so long, the hole in the underbelly wasn't lined up with the drain outlet on the tank and the hose had a major kink. Easy enough to fix with a snip. Only one more project before our long trip, a hailstorm beat our old awning apart, already had one but was being lazy 'til fall, guess I get to try another job I learned how to do on this forum.