Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 10-27-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
brooksider
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9963
Good service

I bought a 2010 285 Moumtainer last October. When I picked up the trailer which is 70 miles from home, the front jacks and stabilizer would only work on the remote. They thought they had it fix and I headed for home.
When I arrived home the jacks would only work on the remote. I called them and they said they would be back to me shortly. Well 10 minutes later they called and asked if I would be home tomorrow, around ten in the morning. They showed up in my yard with a new module and changed it.
One other problem when he was changing the module I showed him some rough cabinet doors, which they ordered and had them delivered to me in three weeks. I had taken of the old doors and just did an exchange.
The jacks and stabilizer work great until I was at the dealers on the way home from a camping trip to have the fantastic vent replaced, not quite a year later.
The same thing happened with the jacks and stabilizers. They ordered a new part as they had none in stock. They called today and are comming up to replace the module some time next week.
This service to the highest degree as far as I am concerned. The place is "Bluenose RV" in bridgewater, Nova Scotia. I guess that is why I bought my second fifth wheel from them.

Joe

brooksider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
Thanks for the good news story!! We too have a dealer like that known as Four Seasons Sales in Virden Manitoba. They have two graphic laden service vans that travel the road 6 months out of the year(our camping season ++) to service their customers. They showed up in our yard 77 miles away last week and did a minor faucet change out that was outstanding and during camping season they will service us as well at our seasonal lot 106 miles away!!! By the looks of things in general out there we are both being spoiled with the fantastic service from these two dealers and for us too that is why we bought our 2nd Monty from them just 5 months ago. Hey maybe our Canadian dealers are really on to something here, it's the after sales service that really counts!!!
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote