Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2005, 01:58 PM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Elite Resorts at Salt Springs

Will be here visiting wa4bmg and BlackLab for a few days. I have also noticed a few other Montanas and Mountaineers here so maybe I'll do some recruiting as well.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:00 PM   #2
wa4bmg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #592
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Glenn and Lorraine

Will be here visiting wa4bmg and BlackLab for a few days. I have also noticed a few other Montanas and Mountaineers here so maybe I'll do some recruiting as well.
Hi Glenn and Loraine, good to see you all. Blacklab usally here by late Thurs. and will be walking Zeta ( Real Black Lab) around the park. I am sure he like the rest of Fla folks are watching the Weather channel a lot this week. I sure will be gland when winter gets here. We will be around this week.

wa4bmg
wa4bmg is offline   Reply With Quote