Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2005, 09:41 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Indiana State Fairgrounds

Just like last year we have departed Pla-Mor and have arrived at Indiana State Fairgroundsin Indianapolis. We will be here until Sunday at which time we will be moving on BUT we still haven't totally decided as to where we will be moving on to.
We have pretty much decided, but not 100% sure, to wait until spring to go to Branson, so we will in all probability end up in Nashvile and than who knows maybe Memphis but than again maybe we'll go to......

I tell you this fulltiming lifestyle is just full of decisions, decisions, decisions.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 01:34 PM   #2
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Stay around the Memphis area for another month and a half and we may meet up yet this year Glenn.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 04:15 AM   #3
JLBOZ60
Montana Master

M.O.C. #826
It was great to see both of you again. Wish you had taken the rain with you to Indianapolis, we had a downpour last night. Until our paths cross again safe travels. Marge
JLBOZ60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 01:15 PM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
I thought I did as it also poured here. I was so glad it was early evening and we hadn't gone to bed as yet. The rain beating on this rig was so noisy you could not hear the TV.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:25 PM   #5
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
Glenn, Stay away from Elvis Presly RV Park, it's a dump, just a small parking lot..............Don't waste you time, trust me....
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 03:02 AM   #6
Gypsy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #111
I might see you this afternoon, as I'm heading that direction from Fox RV in Middlebury, IN. Hope there's a good Verizon signal as I have a lot of online catching up to do, now that I have my computer back!
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 10:27 AM   #7
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
We had left the campground about 8:30 this AM and hadn't seen the above post so we had a very pleasant surprise. As we were returning to our site we spotted another Monty just a few sites up from ours. As I got closer I realized it wasn't just another Monty it's GYPSY's Monty.

BTW Sharon, I guess if you are reading this you are already aware that we have a very good Verizon signal. If you look to your left rear you will see the tower just outside the fence.
Old 09-17-2005, 01:53 PM   #8
Gypsy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #111
Yep, it's a Verizon tower alright! Just what I needed for a weekend of free minutes to help me catch up on email and the MOC forum, download a bunch of stuff, plus a few other things. I'll be glued to the computer for a long time.

That was a great dinner we had at Outback tonight. Glad to be able to join you and Lorraine's friend - thanks for including me!

Happy trails as you head out tomorrow. I'm looking forward to not moving for a day. And my cats are even happier!
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote