Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2017 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 07-05-2017, 12:34 PM   #61
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
I know Mor-Ryde will be at the rally but does anyone know if there will be other vendors and who they are. This will be our first rally and might be interested in purchasing something to improve the rv. I've kind of made a money pit out of this rv already especially with Mor-Ryde products.
Remember you are where most all of the RV.s are built and all the vendors are a short distance from the factories.

There are several vendors there and may others do seminars and sell their products at a discount check the rally schedule for details. You will have no problem spending money to improve your RV. One of the many reasons we go to the rallies is that all the vendors are nearby and we can get anything we need at a fair price.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:32 PM   #62
Former StClairSailor
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17151
Quote:
Originally Posted by richfaa View Post
Remember you are where most all of the RV.s are built and all the vendors are a short distance from the factories.

There are several vendors there and may others do seminars and sell their products at a discount check the rally schedule for details. You will have no problem spending money to improve your RV. One of the many reasons we go to the rallies is that all the vendors are nearby and we can get anything we need at a fair price.
Texan,

richfaa is correct. There will be a number of vendors at the rally in addition to visits to some of their facilities. The Wagon Masters are diligently working on the schedule and arranging vendor presentations. You can expect to see a tentative schedule later this month or early next month. We're looking forward to seeing you at the rally!

John & Laura___& Bentley
2017 Montana 3950BR
2015 GMC Sierra Denali Dually
Former StClairSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 01:07 AM   #63
Texan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19873
Thanks guys. After the thousands of dollars i have spent doing the is,disc brakes,mcd shades and hensley air bag hitch plus a few more things my wife says i can have 300.00 to spend with the vendors. I can see that budget being busted fairly quickly. I don't have anything special that i want but i am always looking for the new and improved. You would think i am full time with what i have already spent. I guess the next owner will have a pretty good rv anyhow.
Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:42 PM   #64
gmstrom
Site Team

M.O.C. #11318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
I know Mor-Ryde will be at the rally but does anyone know if there will be other vendors and who they are. This will be our first rally and might be interested in purchasing something to improve the rv. I've kind of made a money pit out of this rv already especially with Mor-Ryde products.
Hi Texan,
We will have several vendors there at the rally. We are currently getting the schedule laid out and confirmations from the vendors. As we get closer to the rally, we will be able to answer your question.
See you in Goshen!
gmstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:17 PM   #65
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
The Wagon Masters are currently working on the schedule and the OEM venders that will be at the Fall Rally and will be posting the schedule and the possible special deals the OEM venders will be offering for the Rally. Stay tuned for further announcements here on the Forum. Well while I was typing my response I see that Glenn got in there before me.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:38 PM   #66
tooth ferry
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17209
Factory visit request

Would it be possible for High Country owners to tour the HC assembly plant? Some of the structural materials for the HCs are quite different from the bigger Montanas. Just a thought.
tooth ferry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:27 AM   #67
gmstrom
Site Team

M.O.C. #11318
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooth ferry View Post
Would it be possible for High Country owners to tour the HC assembly plant? Some of the structural materials for the HCs are quite different from the bigger Montanas. Just a thought.
Tooth Ferry,
Not sure about an HC tour. We will have to check with Keystone and see what they say.
Thanks,
Glenn
See you in Goshen!
Old 07-18-2017, 05:12 PM   #68
bish
Site Team

M.O.C. #8644
bump.....

2009 10th Anniversary 3400RL, LED bulbs throughout unit, Level up, X-Factor, Wet bolts, Disc brakes, Sailun S637 tires.
bish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:57 PM   #69
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
OUCH! That bump was a little rough Steve! LOL See you in September!!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:22 PM   #70
Former StClairSailor
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17151
Have you registered yet???

2017 Annual North American Fall Rally is ON!!!!

You are cordially invited to attend the
Annual MOC North American Fall Rally.

DATES: September 20 (Wednesday) Through September 27 (Wednesday), 2017
Arrival is Wednesday with a departure the following Wednesday morning.

Elkhart County 4-H Fairgrounds
Goshen, Indiana

John & Laura___& Bentley
2017 Montana 3950BR
Old 08-07-2017, 08:27 AM   #71
bigfrank
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12319
Question can we stay at the campground a day early and if so what do I need to do to get a spot
Thanks Big Frank
bigfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:57 AM   #72
Former StClairSailor
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17151
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfrank View Post
Question can we stay at the campground a day early and if so what do I need to do to get a spot
Thanks Big Frank
Call the Elkhart 4H County Fairgrounds office for reservations 574-533-3247

John & Laura___& Bentley
2017 Montana 3950BR
Old 08-09-2017, 06:14 AM   #73
Jon Susn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20311
2017 fall rally

Hey all,
Sorry that Susan and I will miss the rally this year. Sounds like a good time will be had by all in attendance. As a new member there just isn't enough time between now and Sep to get this one planned . We look forward to meeting and making new friends during the next Rally being held.
John
2014 FORD 250 SUPERDUTY 6.7L 4X4 PLATINUM
Jon Susn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:23 AM   #74
Jon Susn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20311
Alabama luau ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnJohn View Post
Will be Montana owners on June 12 and would like to be there but already made plans for the Alabama Luau those exact dates. Will hold that time frame open next year.
Hello,
Can you give more information about the Alabama Luau you are referencing. I was born and raised in Hurtsboro Alabama.
2014 FORD 250 SUPERDUTY 6.7L 4X4 PLATINUM
Jon Susn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 04:57 PM   #75
Bill and Jan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12932
Will there be a yard sale this year?
Bill and Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 09:26 AM   #76
Bogie10
Established Member

M.O.C. #20324
We are signed up for the rally and interested in going on the tour of the factory. Do we sign up ahead of time and if so where, or do we sign up at the rally itself. Also would be interested in the women's driving class.

Thank you for your time,
Sharon & Joe
Bogie10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:26 PM   #77
bish
Site Team

M.O.C. #8644
The Factory Tour sign up should be posted within the next 2 days. Keep checking back under the "2017 MOC Annual North American Fall Rally" thread.
The Ladies Driving School is already posted under the same thread mentioned above, only 2 spots remain open so you should reply to that post quickly.

2009 10th Anniversary 3400RL, LED bulbs throughout unit, Level up, X-Factor, Wet bolts, Disc brakes, Sailun S637 tires.
bish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 12:15 PM   #78
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
Is there a printable or at least viewable schedule with everything on one page? It's hard to sign up for things not knowing if there's a time conflict etc.
Linda (Woodyswanch)
Woodyswanch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:59 AM   #79
gkonney
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #19870
I totally agree...we are Newbies and very excited to attend the Rally. Not sure how your registration posting and sign-ups have worked before but it is nice to have it on your private Blog. We belong to a Car Club and use Club Registration which does not allow for conversations except with the Administrator. It does all end up on just a couple of pages and you can clearly see who has signed up for what, any fees involved, restrictions, time slots, etc.
gkonney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:00 PM   #80
gmstrom
Site Team

M.O.C. #11318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodyswanch View Post
Is there a printable or at least viewable schedule with everything on one page? It's hard to sign up for things not knowing if there's a time conflict etc.
Linda (Woodyswanch)

Hi Woodyswanch,
Yes, there is a schedule and it will be posted in the next couple of weeks. We are putting the finishing touches on it and only have a few vendors presentations that need to be confirmed.
Thanks,
Glenn