Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2023, 12:24 PM   #21
GigiGetsAround
Established Member

M.O.C. #33547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr. Oso View Post
Gigi, we also have the same model as you have. Here is a photo of our stove are without the microwave mounted. You can clearly see the mounting bar. My wife just purchases some peel and stick tiles to change up the color of the backsplash. That is an alternative for you as well. Good luck!
Oh man!! Thank you so much for posting this! It really helps to see it already out. It really opens the area up. Your RV looks great! I'll have to come back and post when I'm done. I've gotten such amazing help from all of you!

GigiGetsAround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 01:20 PM   #22
Chaseurs
Established Member

M.O.C. #21204
Counter extension

Sr. Oso
I noticed you have an island countertop extension. Where did you get that bad boy? My wife wants one on each end of our island.

Doug & Kathy
2021 3120RL
We also have the light grey cabinets.
Chaseurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 01:31 PM   #23
Sr. Oso
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #31705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaseurs View Post
Sr. Oso
I noticed you have an island countertop extension. Where did you get that bad boy? My wife wants one on each end of our island.

Doug & Kathy
2021 3120RL
We also have the light grey cabinets.
Doug,

That bad boy you speak of came installed on our MHC 295 RL. My wife doesn't like it too much, however, when it's my turn to meal prep, it's always up. I do wish it was on the other side though because there is more pass through room on the living room side.
I wonder if you could call Keystone and order one?
2021 RAM 2500 6.7 Cummins, Airlift 5000, PullRite Superglide #2315
Sr. Oso is offline   Reply With Quote