Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 11-24-2010, 12:39 AM   #1
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Wheel weight capacity stickers and letter

Here is the info for those who may need it:
(An e-mail copy from Treadit)
If you would be so kind as to email me your address I can send you a letter and stickers for you to affix to the backside of your wheels indicating the re-rated weight and tire pressure.
Thank you and have a great day
Jennifer
Tredit Tire and Wheel ElkhartSales@tredittire.com
574-293-0581 Ext:135
jmiller@tredittire.com

Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:34 AM   #2
sfish
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10234
Thanks for the info Ozz!!
sfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sfish

Thanks for the info Ozz!!
You bet my friend. It's probably old news for most, but if one MOC pal needs it, I guess that's a good think.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Ozz, you're going to have to attend the Fall Rally next year and meet Jennifer in person. We can convoy all the way to Goshen like we did this past two years. It is quite a bit of fun just taking our time and stopping along the way to see what we wanted. Treadit puts on quite a seminar and are open to all questions and or comments. How's the convoy sound to you??!!.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:07 AM   #5
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Well, that is about the time we will be hitting the road again, a convoy sounds like a blast, but Sue is planning our first outing to the high Desert country. My only reservation is that we go to Goshen, then double back to go out West and the weather gets us. I drove in snow and ice once towing the Monte, do not plan on ever reliving that nightmare.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:47 AM   #6
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
You shouldn't have any problems with snow or ice in September or early October. We were out into Ohio after the Fall Rally last year and didn't return to Omaha until mid-October and had no problems at all. That's when the colors start to explode and we saw some really great colors especially in Indiana at that time! Granted, you would be doubling back across MO, KS and etc but just think of all the fun you'll have at the Fall Rally and getting to meet all of those you've been talking to over the MOC network!!??!! I wouldn't think the High Country would have any of that snow or ice at that time either. Of course I've never been there with the Monte so I guess I can't really be the judge of that! If it gets to bad up here in Omaha this winter we may must hook up to the Monte and head South. We spent last year in Australia and New Zealand in January so missed the really bad part of the winter for us last year. No we didn't take the Monte but would like to go back someday and rent a unit and head out on our own just to see more of the country and people up close. We really enjoyed New Zealand. It reminded us of Alaska a lot! We'll keep in contact and see what works out for you guys! Don't forget the Central Plains Rally up here in Nebraska in July also. Take care and have a great Thanksgiving!!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:06 AM   #7
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Wow! You guys get around! They call RV's Caravan's there, I think. You are lucky to be able to do that, I'm happy for you. I have seen shows shot there, it looks so breathtaking. I almost got to go to Australia on leave when I was in 'Nam, but didn't get any leave at all, my buddies said how nice it was, and how super the people were.
If all goes like last year, July will be super busy for me. If I leave, they just call someone else, so I have to be available. I am on call today, last year, I had to work.
I would love to meet the folks here, I met so many at the Ozarks Rally, it was neat.