Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 01-06-2004, 12:57 PM   #1
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
Finally...Life is slowing down!

I have been away from the forum for awhile. Had my mother's service Jan 2 and spent the weekend with my father. Got home Sunday and it has taken me a couple of days to settle in...HOME! It's been a long nine months.

I have to say I am still very impressed with the new Miss Montana. I find the attention to detail is far superior than in my previous unit. I finally have my DVD/Home Theater system all set up. I really like it. Still can't pull AM on the receiver, so went out and just bought a nice Sony box for my AM radio. End of story.

I haven't had any "serious" problems and really nothing bigger than the screen door being out of line and the ceiling fan having an annoying "hum". I do need to post in tech problems on how to best get the cover off the light over the stove. It's blown already, Don't know what that's about.

The only bummer was discovering, on Sunday night, that my dealer had only put about 3 gallons of propane in my tanks. Told me I was all "set" and ready to go. I know they did not like being part of this deal, but that really was a little low ball.

All in all I'm very happy tonight. It's my birthday and I feel it's the beginning of a new year. (Yeah, it is the new year!) I have experienced a lot this year and accomplished a lot. I'm sure just like all of you. I look forward to getting nice and comfortable in my new Montana, making it mine, and sharing on the forum.

So even if it's a little late....Happy New Year!

I have been catching up on the forum and glad to see no one has had any serious problems. Except the "cold" issues, (can't relate ), Rob's turned a year older too, Steve's fawning over his gauges, there are a few Montana's headed to Florida and a couple of you are set to go full-time.

Life is good!

fla native

2004 2980RL (Miss Montana) towed by 2001 Dodge diesel 3500 (LadyRam)

Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote