Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 04-18-2007, 03:53 PM   #1
capn chris
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2586
Send a message via AIM to capn chris Send a message via Yahoo to capn chris
Waving MT in UT

Wondered who we saw near Cedar City UT on I70 today. So nice to get a wave and acknowledgement. In two weeks+ on the road, from MD to UT, have not met another MOC member. Knock on every MT door I see in CGs. Bummer. Missed Judy in Moab by days!

capn chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #2
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Sorry we missed you, Chris. Maybe next time!
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:10 AM   #3
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
We'll be in Williams until Monday a.m. From there we want to go to St. George, UT. Since both of you have just been through this area down here, is the highway up through Page and Grand Escalante a good way to go, or through Jacob Lake? I know we don't want to go through Zion and the tunnel.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:15 AM   #4
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Karen, I don't think we came up that way so I can't comment on that road. We drove up through Bluff and Blanding. My guess is that if it's a main highway, it's good. We've found good roads throughout Utah. We'll have to look into Grand Escalante as we're looking for a place to go after Moab.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote