Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > MOC Rig Registry Discussions
Click Here to Login

2020 Keystone Montana 3761FL
Established Member

Registry
RV Name
Year 2020
Make Keystone
Model Montana 3761FL
Length 41'
2020 Keystone Montana 3761FL
2020 Keystone Montana 3761FL 2020 Keystone Montana 3761FL
Comments: 5 / Views: 3125
Old 08-04-2020, 02:44 PM   #2
Darrel
Established Member

M.O.C. #26815
3761FL Storage

Hi,

I'm brand new to this but it looks like a place to get the answers I need. We have a 2020 3761FL on order and it will be here the end of August. We are downsizing like I imagine many others are doing also. I have lots of questions but right now I'm looking for the dimensions on the available storage. There are no units in my area so I can't do this myself. As an example, we are looking for the size of the storage opening so we know what size containers to purchase. All of the current containers we have a much too large so we need to transfer our packing to something that we can fit in the storage compartments. Is this anything you can advise us on?

Hope you're enjoy your RV!

Darrel and Virginia
Darrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 07:44 PM   #3
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Can't help on the dimensions, but congrats on your new purchase. We have the High Country 375 FL, it's a different floor plan, but that front living room (on all of them) are almost identical. You'll love it!

Just an FYI, we use short laundry baskets and they work fine on the rear compartment. Side compartments are used for folding chairs, poles, longer and bigger items. Pass through in the front under the living room, we store the larger folding chairs, tool boxes, and smaller tubs (like 9 inches wide and 13 inches long and 10-11 inches high for all the small stuff, and stack them. I found, going smaller is better, especially if the containers are clear. Small stuff is just much easier to store and find.

Good luck with your new camper! Just a suggestion? Don't buy anything until you actually get the camper in your possession. You will change your mind about where you want to store stuff. It took us about a year... really... to find a permanent settlement and a routine for where to stow stuff ... both inside and outside. We kept moving stuff until it found a truly logical place and had a truly logical flow.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:09 PM   #4
Darrel
Established Member

M.O.C. #26815
Hi Dutchmen,

I appreciate reply and comments! We have a bit of a different situation. I came to as a contractor for BCBS but now the project is complete and I’m considering retirement. We decided to buy the RV to address a couple needs. We sold our home and have our things in storage. First we downsized from house to apartment and now to an RV which we plan to live in for a few years. I will work again if the opportunity shows itself but RV living reduces our costs and allows us to visit areaS we have considered for retirement. When we leave MA we’ll drive to GA and pickup RV. At that point we will have had to already downsized to the RV storage available so we have decisions to make before we even see our living arrangements. This is why we’re trying to get all the information available to help us make good decisions. We know there’ll be mistakes but we’re trying to minimize them. There are no 3761FL RVs in the area and that‘s way we are hoping others can provide details. You’d think it would be online but so far I haven’t had much luck. There’s another model I think is really close to ours so we might use it for our measurements. Thank you again for the information you’ve provided!
Darrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 08:58 AM   #5
lewy64
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #26365
I have a 2019 3761fl here are my dimensions hope they are the same and this helps. Note the doors that open up the door does make the height smaller by about a half inch, but it looks like the strut can be removed.
Right side(door side)

front

29 1/2 H

16 3/4 w

Rear 1 (long one)

14 1/4 H
58 3/4 w

Rear 2
14 1/4 h
34 1/2 w

Tail
30 h
51 1/2 w

Left (sewer side)
Front
29 1/2 h
21 1/2 w

the rear on the left are the same as the rear on the right side.
These are pretty close but caution may be different because the year.
I bought these when i had my other trailer, they almost fit because of the door in the way, i had to take off the lids to get them in without stuffing them in there or removing the strut. https://www.zoro.com/plano-molding-u...56/?q=G1803256
Old 08-05-2020, 09:01 AM   #6
lewy64
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #26365
here are pics, they wouldnt fit the above reply
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3761fl front.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	6931   Click image for larger version

Name:	3761fl r rear.jpg